• 19:45 Betfair Ladies Freeroll
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League Rd 3
    • 20:00 Poker.co.uk Guerilla Poker
    • 23:30 & 02:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas
    • 00:45 Full Tilt WSOP Seat Giveaway
    • 05:45 Full Tilt WSOP Seat Giveaway

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Tuesday 7th March** I'm just off to NSY for a meeting that's due to end at 4pm, couple of beers afterwards and hopefully back in time for some poker tonight:hope

Re: **Poker Tuesday 7th March** errrm no because when i registered at gala i opened an account for my dad and my boyfriend too (3) then i opened my SO account thats 4, then i had to get my dad to open my mermaid account on his computer.....so mayde dad can open poker.co.uk...if not i will speak nice to my sister;)

Re: **Poker Tuesday 7th March**

I wouldn't bother with Mermaid today Mr B. Pokerplayers freeroll at Poker.co.uk is $2000, and has far fewer entrants. :ok
This is correct. Tonight's freeroll is $2000. Last freeroll we had 120 players, so it's a massive +EV event. We also have a very funky sign up bonus as mentioned by another member on this thread, so I won't post it again here :) (I believe there is a PL affiliate link somewhere on that thread, so if you haven't already registered an account, it's probably worth using that link so PL get the credit). Good luck to those who play :D Cheers Matt

Im in the Poker.co.uk
Yes ....... you'll need to borrow Sam's boltcutters ;) The links in the table take you to the relevent thread ...... so click on it and you'll have all the info you need ;)

Re: **Poker Tuesday 7th March** I'm in for the poker.co.uk. Thanks for the reminder. One question on the $10 + $1 Stan James WPT game? Is there more than one prize? The first prize in itself is stonking value as it seems there may only be a hundred or so entrants but I've only got $22 in Stan James and $11 is a good proportion of my money to pay for only one place paid. I may enter if say 10 places recieved something. Thanks. PS, I voted myself into this tournament by mistake....

Re: **Poker Tuesday 7th March** Ovalman - entry is $10 + $1 - the $10 will go into a prize pool and will be paid out as per normal MTT rules - the WPT seat is ADDED. On the PNL forum a representative (of Stans I presume) has confirmed places will be paid as normal :ok (I appreciate in the lobby only first is listed, but this is incorrect - I'm as certain as can be......) rosco - you can get round it by registering for the software on another PC or by rebuilding your PC (a little extreme) - once you are registered, there is nothing to stop you playing on ANY PC (including your one where you have already registered with 3 other Boss sites)

Ovalman - entry is $10 + $1 - the $10 will go into a prize pool and will be paid out as per normal MTT rules - the WPT seat is ADDED. On the PNL forum a representative (of Stans I presume) has confirmed places will be paid as normal :ok (I appreciate in the lobby only first is listed, but this is incorrect - I'm as certain as can be......) rosco - you can get round it by registering for the software on another PC or by rebuilding your PC (a little extreme) - once you are registered, there is nothing to stop you playing on ANY PC (including your one where you have already registered with 3 other Boss sites)
This is exactley what i had to do today.. I used my sisters computer to download poker.co.uk via PL link and registered accounts for me and my dad as he couldnt do it on his computer either(he reg'd the mermaid account last time for me) I logged into poker.co.uk from my computer and im in :ok

Hmmm....Stans WPT added ...... Just realised it's 20 minute blinds ...... and with 2500 starting chips ......... need to "slow down" a bit I think......
yeah but as everyone is so ultra cautious its easy to nick a few blinds (I'm just reminding myself not to do it too often!)

Re: **Poker Tuesday 7th March** Stans ....... Just lost my patience and ended up all in preflop with AJo v QQ but hit my A to double up ..... AND they all have me marked down as a "clown" :) Happy Days!!!

Re: **Poker Tuesday 7th March** I got hit hard when I tried to bully the short stack on our table with 88. He turned over 1010 and put me into second last place which I'm finding it hard to dig my way out of. I'm still not totally desperate but I need to double up soon or the blinds will eat me up.

Re: **Poker Tuesday 7th March** out in 62nd. One off position with A10, I raised 6x BB trying to steal off the largest stack (16k) who was BB, he reraised me all in, I had to call - he flipped over 99 with a 9 on the flop and that was me. I'm not disapointed with my all in play as I needed to double through but I can question a few of my plays earlier in the game.

rosco - you can get round it by registering for the software on another PC or by rebuilding your PC (a little extreme)
actually you should be able to manually remove the key from registry and be ok to continue ... but that might be overkill for some guys :P

Re: **Poker Tuesday 7th March** I'm gone 42nd. Started getting short, so on my big blind I went over the top all in of someone who raised. I had pocket 7's, they had AQ. Flop gave 2 aces, turn gave a Q. Good luck everyone who's left! :hope