NBA 6th

SA -4 League: 8-16 (Av. loss 4.5) home 4- dog, 1 day off a 15+ ats win as any home dog. [LAL] 6-17 (Av. loss 8.6) as any home dog in that situation, if opp last won ats as a fav. (0-2 this season) Nothing much else to this one, except that SA are a much better team than LA, but the line is low due to the Lakers big win over Detroit...but the Pistons are really struggling on the road right now, so it was a very over-rated win. Spurs have won the last 4 meeting by an av. of 9.0 ppg, and held LA to just 35% shooting last game, so I like the Spurs to get it done again with such a small h'cap. Denver -4.5 League: 20-24-2 (Av. loss 7.7) any away dog, no rest off a 20+ ats win as an away dog. [Mem] 6-18-1 (Av. loss 10.4) if opp is off any ats win. 3-11-1 (Av. loss 10.7) if opp won ats as a fav. Memphis shot 57% today at the Clippers, and I doubt very much whether they will be able to get close to that tonight in Denver with no rest. Denver look to have turned the corner defensively, allowing just 90 ppg in their last 3. Before last night, Memphis were on a 3-12 road losing streak, and given their record v. Denver lately (0-6 ats last 6...inc a 83-99 loss this season), I think it will be tough to play another game as good as last night. (In fact, "Memphis" have never won @ Denver...Lost 9 straight since 2001 @ 9.7 ppg av.!)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.