Euro Hockey League Mon-Wed 6-8/3

Re: Euro Hockey League Mon-Wed 6-8/3

Pelicans to beat HIFK @ 3,7 @ Bf, 1 pt :D Kärpät to beat TPS @ 2,14 @ Betfair, 2 pts :( Ässät to beat Jokerit @ 3,45 @ Betfair, 1 pt :clap Lay Jokerit against Ässät @ 1,95 @ Betfair, 2 pts :tongue2
Results: 1 Pelicans-HIFK 2-1 X TPS-Kärpät 3-2 (SO) 2 Jokerit-Ässät 0-3 1 HPK-Kalpa 4-0 Good results for me tonight: 5,2 pts win :dude SM-Liiga YTD: 33-35, Stakes 88, +27,91 pts, Yield +32%

Results: 1 Pelicans-HIFK 2-1 X TPS-Kärpät 3-2 (SO) 2 Jokerit-Ässät 0-3 1 HPK-Kalpa 4-0 Good results for me tonight: 5,2 pts win :dude SM-Liiga YTD: 33-35, Stakes 88, +27,91 pts, Yield +32%
What can I say other than: :clap:clap:clap Bra jobbat kompis!!!

Re: Euro Hockey League Mon-Wed 6-8/3 Have two fancies for tonight in the div 2 hockey. Too bad that I dont have anyone to discuss it with :P SWEDEN, ALLSVENSKAN: Malmö - Bofors. Malmö is (perhaps along with Skellefteå) the best team in the series and face the third best team here. The thing is about Allsvenskan that there are only two teams that are really good and they are good enough to play in the Elitserien. To beat Bofors normally shouldnt be a problem for them. The odds for the Malmö win is set on the basis that the national womens team goalie, Kim Martin, was going to play. This has of course drawn huge attention to the game but Martins college team in USA, that shes going to start playing with come autumn, said "no" since they think the risk of her getting injured is to big. The thing Im getting at is of course that the odds still stands. Instead, Corey Hirsch is the probable choice for Malmö. I fear the odds might fall down to about 1.4 real soon. The odd that betbutler has is very seldom seen on a Malmö-win and there is difference in class between these teams. Malmö @ 1.74 Betbutler (oustanding odd) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- AIK - Sundsvall Im going with h2h-stats here and also a taste of motivation. In the games in Sundsvall they have one win each but in the game in Stockholm AIK won pretty easily 5-0. Sundsvall is in this case a typical team from Norrland (my part of the country), strong at home but often pretty weak in the away games. AIKs form has been decent of last and they beat Almtuna which is a very decent team. As to Sundsvall form it has to be said that they have been OK too but AIK still have the advantage of home field and also decent h2h-stats. If AIK wins they will reach the goal they recently set up, namely claiming the 6th place. AIK @ 2.10 with various bookies ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For those are willing to gamble a bit more tonight theres nice value in Björklöven to win at Skellefteå tonight. SAIK is good but Björklöven often play well there and this is a derby like game so anything can happen here. The odds is very tasty, about 3.4... The banker of the night is Rögle but I wont touch that odd (1.20). GL :hope

Malmö-Bofors FT 5-0 :clap (hope you got on since this odd was waaay too big).
That goalie knowledge (that she's not allowed to play) was very valuable information. Too bad I didn't read your comments early enough to envolve that bet. But I hope you took also my share of that cake. :ok