NBA Games 5th March

First of all, the play that catches my eye is Philly -2 v Indy. They are playing with renewed confidence and engery lately. This may have something to do with the play of AI who has been on fire ever since he heard the news that Team USA were not inviting him to their camp. This has really lit a fire up his ass and I don't blame him. I was not an AI fan until watching him in Athens. He tried harder than anyone else and left it all out there. He was proud to accept the Bronze. A real slap in the teeth for AI to not even be considered here. Expect a fired up AI and some real energy from the entire Philly unit in this one. Strong play: Philly -2 I'm also very interested to see the totals for a couple of games, which aren't out yet. I expect the bookies to set the Wizards/Sactown game too low and the Phoenix/Dallas game too high. I'm most interested in the latter. Ordinarily I would be all over the over on the Memphis/Clippers game. However, CMags is back and in the last game, he threw up all kinds of rubbish. He is going to be given every opportunity to find his form as he is a vital cog in that team. I don't think the Clips will mind putting up a few sub-par performances in the process. Anyhow, what I'm I thinking!? The Clips are a thorn in my ass this year. I like the Utah/Sonics under 202. But it's one of those plays that I don't really understand. The Sonics are a team I don't know very well... They have Allen, Lewis, Ridnour and a bunch of guys that I couldn't name.. hangon Evans is another! Oh yeah and that bum Radmanovic. Utah is another one of those strange teams with many guys having names with multiple vowels and English rule violations. If I took the under here, the rationale would be "How can a bunch of bums who I can't even name put up over 200 points!?" - hardly a solid rationale. GL everyone icon_clap.gif

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.