Party Poker WSOP freerolls

Mr Bubbles

Apologies if this has been mentioned before but partypoker are running a number of WSOP freerolls through out today, top 50 qualify for the for satalite where one in 55 go through. As i can see at least a dozen freerolls that would mean 12 seats up for grabs.

Re: Party Poker WSOP freerolls I am still registered too, very werid, the tournament before was no party points required, and when i signed up all the others were just a 0$ entry although they were not registering at the time. Still on the plus side it means less players entered so easier to make the last 50.

Re: Party Poker WSOP freerolls

I am still registered too, very werid, the tournament before was no party points required, and when i signed up all the others were just a 0$ entry although they were not registering at the time. Still on the plus side it means less players entered so easier to make the last 50.
i am in too with no points:ok

Re: Party Poker WSOP freerolls Unlucky mate, But I dont think final is a $27 dollar buy in, the freeroll satellite is different to the WSOP satellite which is a $215 dollar buy in as far as i can see. The final has a vaule of well over $100,000 as 10 WSOP seats up for grabs at $10,000 each. Although please someone correct me if I have read this wrong.

Re: Party Poker WSOP freerolls Aghh.. Touranment been playing for 50 minutes and so far I have been logged in for a total of 10 before being kicked out again, going to try to log in one more time and then go all in with anything so I can either continue with a aveage stack or relax and just watch 24

Re: Party Poker WSOP freerolls

Apologies if this has been mentioned before but partypoker are running a number of WSOP freerolls through out today' date=' top 50 qualify for the for satalite where one in 55 go through. As i can see at least a dozen freerolls that would mean 12 seats up for grabs.[/quote'] By the way, just to clarify, the "one in 55" is not for the freeroll satellites. PP are hosting two kinds of satellite. One you can buy into for $215 or qualify for via various routes that you have to pay for. That's the one where one in 55 qualify. Then there are satellites that you can qualify for via freerolls (some of which cost "Party Points" and some of which don't). Those have 10 qualifiers, which will be a lot less than one in 55, given how many of these freerolls there are. The first kind pay entry plus hotel plus $1000 spending money. The freerolls just pay entry.