• 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5k Freeroll
    • 20:00 Betfred $500 Poker Players Satellite
    • 20:00 Europoker Lucky Dollar
    • 23:30 & 02:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas
    • 01:00 Full Tilt WSOP Giveaway

Re: **Poker Saturday 4th March**

GaF, The SO Dollar Challenge is not on your Monday list - 9pm again is it? :ok
cheers mate ... will get it in - yes should be 9pm again :ok Lucky, cos Monday was looking quite bare!!

Re: **Poker Saturday 4th March** Think I'll give the PNL a bash in 45 mins - anyone else? ($10+$1 buy in at any Prima (not laddies) starting at 9pm GMT, broadcast from 10pm) I wanna see what the special prize from Mr V is for the first PL winner :tongue2

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Saturday 4th March** Hey Kev,

I have to say I am extremely keen on our chances down at Millwall. In our past 2 matches we've beaten Reading fairly comfortably and we would have beaten Leeds last week had we not been denied a clear penalty by the worst non-decision I've ever seen in 18 years of following football. Our front 2 are on fire at the minute and we're scoring for fun. Millwall are struggling to score and have doubts about Ben May who got their goal last week. We may well have Nicholls our captain back and we will have Heikkinen, our centre back and one of the better centre backs I've seen in our division this season, back, so apart from Davis the left back (who the blind referee sent off last week) we are as close to full strength as we have been recently. Having had a blind fool as ref last week I was hoping we'd get a decent ref this week but unfortunately we've been lumbered with Uriah Rennie! Still at least he has 2 eyes that both work and hopefully he'll be able to use them if needed! Although our away form looks bad and is bad the performances are nowhere near as bad and if we reproduce our last few performances at the New Den then the points are only coming 1 way. Back to Luton.
user_online.gifreport.gif
No one like us we dont care ;) GL tonight mate,Hope you reach the FT and it makes up for what has obviously been a shitty day:D

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Saturday 4th March** oooooohhhhh it's so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have said no poker on work days and managed it yesterday, as much as i have slated P4E i have turned my losses into a half decent profit and the lure is strong.............................. gotta be up at 5 but maybe a few hands on the cash tables before sss and s would'nt hurt......................:unsure

Hey Kev,

I have to say I am extremely keen on our chances down at Millwall. In our past 2 matches we've beaten Reading fairly comfortably and we would have beaten Leeds last week had we not been denied a clear penalty by the worst non-decision I've ever seen in 18 years of following football. Our front 2 are on fire at the minute and we're scoring for fun. Millwall are struggling to score and have doubts about Ben May who got their goal last week. We may well have Nicholls our captain back and we will have Heikkinen, our centre back and one of the better centre backs I've seen in our division this season, back, so apart from Davis the left back (who the blind referee sent off last week) we are as close to full strength as we have been recently. Having had a blind fool as ref last week I was hoping we'd get a decent ref this week but unfortunately we've been lumbered with Uriah Rennie! Still at least he has 2 eyes that both work and hopefully he'll be able to use them if needed! Although our away form looks bad and is bad the performances are nowhere near as bad and if we reproduce our last few performances at the New Den then the points are only coming 1 way. Back to Luton.
user_online.gifreport.gif
No one like us we dont care ;) GL tonight mate,Hope you reach the FT and it makes up for what has obviously been a shitty day:D
I certainly don't :lol Cheers Gazza, you were there for the taking today, we were absolutely awful. Hopefully my poker doesn't follow suit!

Part 2 of my mission to get to the WSOP is tonight. The weekly final with Prima' date=' and 1 in 5 get through to the monthly final.... :hope[/quote'] 19 left and 5 go through. I'm chip leader, but i'm getting involved in hands I have no business being in.....someone slap me please!!!!