Danish handball

HF Mors - AAB -4.5 Awaywin 1.83 Gamebookers A clash between play off chasing Aab, and relegation candidate Mors. First, there should be no doubts about the outcome of this match, as Aab has a class team compared to bottom club Mors. The question is, will Aab thrash them. And i belive that the qualety gap is so big here, that a defeat of minumum 5 goals is not avoidable for Mors. After a dodgy start for Aab, things are now much better, 2 wins and a narrow defeat to top team FCK is what they gained after the winter break. Last time out, Mors lost by 17 to Tvis, witch is just 1 point ahead of Aab in the table. It is not rare they loose big, by 9 goals against Helsing, 13 against FCK, 19 against Kolding, and 14 to Skjern. Big Aab win for me here

Re: Danish handball

HF Mors - AAB -4.5 Awaywin 1.83 Gamebookers A clash between play off chasing Aab, and relegation candidate Mors. First, there should be no doubts about the outcome of this match, as Aab has a class team compared to bottom club Mors. The question is, will Aab thrash them. And i belive that the qualety gap is so big here, that a defeat of minumum 5 goals is not avoidable for Mors. After a dodgy start for Aab, things are now much better, 2 wins and a narrow defeat to top team FCK is what they gained after the winter break. Last time out, Mors lost by 17 to Tvis, witch is just 1 point ahead of Aab in the table. It is not rare they loose big, by 9 goals against Helsing, 13 against FCK, 19 against Kolding, and 14 to Skjern. Big Aab win for me here
As always Rumlesen, great write-up and best of luck mate :) Lykke :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.