** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Free Nad Al Sheba - Live video feeds

http://www.tjk.org/Content/CanliYayin_en.aspx Got to watch Electrocutionist yesterday but missed the rest and it's all free here. -- Please read the instructions before watching <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />

- What do I need in order to use your service? You need to have a broadband connection such as DSL or Cable with Windows Media Player 9 or 10 versions in order to watch the video stream in high quality.

- What should be my minimum internet speed to use your service ?

Your Internet speed should be at least 256 Kbps. If your connection is lower than 256 Kbps speed, you could experience some quality problems

How can I stop buffering? On your Windows Media Player settings, go to Tools > Options > Performance and then click to 'Buffer' on network buffering and set this value to 30 sec.

What should the connection set-up of my Windows Media Player be? "Detect connection speed" should be chosen. Go to Tools > Options > Performance, and make sure the "Detect connection speed" box is checked

- What should the file-types set-up of my Windows Media Player be? Please go to Tools > Options > File Types, and make sure your Windows Media Player is the default player for ".asf" type files