Final table on safety net

morlspin

Re: Final table on safety net very well played to get through so many unpredictable players. it was a good heads up, and fast paced. you had him cornered for a while, but he got some very big hands to turn it around. it was a shame your kings didn't finish him off

Re: Final table on safety net

very well played to get through so many unpredictable players. it was a good heads up, and fast paced. you had him cornered for a while, but he got some very big hands to turn it around. it was a shame your kings didn't finish him off
Yeah i know, that was the turning point I never had many hands, and the ones that i did, he pulled off str8s and flushes Thanks for watchin m8:cheers

Re: Final table on safety net Thanks morlspin. I will try to do PL proud. Still leading on 12700 with 8 left. Top 3 paid at $30 $18 and $12. Am the only Brit too. The others are all USA or Germans!!!:eek And congrats to you mate for earlier..

Re: Final table on safety net Yay me!!!!! Won the Poker 4 Ever $2.25:nana:nana:nana:nana Just had a nice run of hands at the right time after leading for a long time in this. Was behind in heads up but pocket aces turned it around when they held up against his pocket 6's. Then a bit of luck when he re raised my KJ suited in BB with A7. I called and luckily caught a KIng on the flop. Have won a couple of freerolls before but I think this was my first win in a buy in. From little acorns!!:D