Northern Rail Cup group betting (Rugby League)

Just wanted to know what the regulars thought of my little idea below. A double on Donny and Leigh to win their respective groups. Donny are currently priced at 11/10 and Leigh 5/4 (Skybet) Reasoning: Having had the benefit of seeing all the teams in our group I strongly believe we can still win the group. Alright we were very poor at Dewsbury and they derserved to beat us but at Bell Vue I can see it being a totally different story. Our remaining fixtures are. Home v Batley (comfortable win) Hunslet v Away (tough game but a win) Home v Dewsbury (again a tough game but we'll want revenge for that defeat) In which period Dewsbury play. Home v Hunslet Batley v Away (local derby) Donny v Away So they have two away games to our one and one of those is a local derby against Batley (close game) and one is against us. All we have to do is to beat them and claw 23 points back in goal difference. Leigh, well Leigh are top of their group currently but second favourites, their next game is away to Widness and although , yes, they may lose if they can keep is close they can still win the group. And if they win, a possibilty, they could have the group rapped up. Remaining fixtures Leigh Widness v Away Home V Blackpool Home v Swinton Widness Home v Leigh Swinton v Away Blackpool v Away So Leigh have two home games a two point start on Widness but a goal difference of 24 less. So the gamble here is whether Leigh can beat Widness on the weekend and if not, whether they can claw the goal difference back in what are two home games for them apposed to two away for Widness.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.