• 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Pacific Poker Daily Star/Express FINAL
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League Leg 1
    • 20:45 Full Tilt WSOP giveaway
    • 23:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas Freeroll
    • 02:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas $1 + $1 rebuy
    • 06:45 Full Tilt WSOP giveaway
    • Inside Edge $1000 Freeroll

Re: **Poker Thursday 2nd March** what's going on? just had a look on SO to check out the mtt's, and there's no sign of the raked hands $1000 freeroll. will it appear later or have they scrapped it? in fact i can't see any in the coming weeks. this cant be right, surely.

Re: **Poker Thursday 2nd March** wouldn't suprise me - they are cutting back on their 'extras' - like the $up - when i asked about rakeback and rewarding regular players they said that "their programme is under review to ensure the best serive to their clients" - or something similar Damo

what's going on? just had a look on SO to check out the mtt's, and there's no sign of the raked hands $1000 freeroll. will it appear later or have they scrapped it? in fact i can't see any in the coming weeks. this cant be right, surely.

Re: **Poker Thursday 2nd March** bollix registered for the VC £1000 and promptly started playing the blue square bankroll booster cos i thought it started at 10 got $3 from blue square, logged into VC only to see me dissapear from the inside edge think im loosing it

Re: **Poker Thursday 2nd March** Still in Sporting Odds Champion League where you win diddly but points and went out early on in the VC game my pocket Kings losing to pocket Queens. Finished 26th out of 444 in the £4k Interpoker game for £35.52... I had 65 and the flop came 6 5 3 so raised and got called with an all in so i called and he was holding 33 :sad He was chip leader and i was in 5th place going really well. Thought about it after and common sense was to fold...easy after the event :lol

Re: **Poker Thursday 2nd March** Fcukin hell - Red_Fear just won VC Inside Edge Challenge and banked around $539. :loon :loon :loon :loon Brilliant Paul!!!:clap :clap :clap And tomorrow's his birthday!!!! :drums :drums :drums :cheers :nana HAPPY 41ST BIRTHDAY RED!! Enjoy Spain!!! :ok :ok :ok

Re: **Poker Thursday 2nd March** Cheers Guys, my biggest ever Poker win, well done on getting to the final table.:clap As for you TQM...too much information.:D I shall certainly be having a few Birthday Sangria's tomorrow to celebrate this lovely little win.:cheers :cheers Adios:nana Paul.

Re: **Poker Thursday 2nd March** well done red fear and those who made the final table, great result. i finished 15th, just scraped into the money, but not bad for an hour and half's play. maybe if my A Q had caught something against pocket jacks we could have had another on there. but i'm not bitter, you cant beat free money.

Re: **Poker Thursday 2nd March** 13_10_4.gif Congratulations on your Win, Red! :notworthy :clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy Welcome to the Inside Edge Freeroll Winners Club. :D :D :D I missed the updates and your appearance IN THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dude :dude :dude :dude After all the near misses in the D-up this was only a matter of time, and I'm made up for ya, Uncle Paul! :ok

Re: **Poker Thursday 2nd March** Well done from me Red - nice performance, and the standard was pretty hight last night (he says to make up for his exit in 72nd!) also well done to ColU - Nice to see you put some of my chips to use! and to all the final tabler's. As Valiant said, welcome to the the Inside Edge freeroll Winner's enclosure!