One for the Ladies- Betfair $3000 Live final for a WSOP seat

Pocket Lady

Re: One for the Ladies- Betfair $3000 Live final for a WSOP seat

No mate follow the link and they will email the pw's to tomorrow and next Tuesdays games ( only 2 left now) . :ok
have done that successfully Thankyou. Do i need to have a money account with them even though it is a freeroll

Re: One for the Ladies- Betfair $3000 Live final for a WSOP seat I'm in for this week's game. Thanks for the tip-off Ronay. Had some assistance loading the software on (well I am a girl and I don't know about these things) but didn't seem to take him long and emails came through straight away. Just got to get used to the different look of the table now (so used to VC) but seems similar to Sporting Odds which I have played a couple of times. See you at the final table (wouldn't want to knock you out before then!!)

I'm in for this week's game. Thanks for the tip-off Ronay. Had some assistance loading the software on (well I am a girl and I don't know about these things) but didn't seem to take him long and emails came through straight away. Just got to get used to the different look of the table now (so used to VC) but seems similar to Sporting Odds which I have played a couple of times. See you at the final table (wouldn't want to knock you out before then!!)
Don't need to knock me out I can always trust the same old hand to do it. Last time short-stacked & all-in with JJ I met met with AA, this time JJ on my blind caught another on flop. Only to be done by the small blind with 56 spades who caught the flush. My fault for thinking a slow play might reap rewards instead just lost about 90% of my stack. :\

Re: One for the Ladies- Betfair $3000 Live final for a WSOP seat Isn't it strange playing against a table full of people instead of a load of discons! Game seemed slow to me anyway. I think the ladies are more prepared to play a hand than fold so the "Ronay fold/sit and wait technique" (patent-pending) may well work and I think I'll give it a whirl next week too! :notworthy

Isn't it strange playing against a table full of people instead of a load of discons! Game seemed slow to me anyway. I think the ladies are more prepared to play a hand than fold so the "Ronay fold/sit and wait technique" (patent-pending) may well work and I think I'll give it a whirl next week too! :notworthy
No that technique only works in the last few weeks of Maxim and it's not me who first invented that one (not mentioning names tho'). Tonight's technique worked much better raising, betting... just need to learn to fold a hand when I suspect I'm beaten not stick about 2k+ more in the pot. :lol

Very unlucky tonight Crazee. You were so nearly in the money without having to spend a penny (so to speak!)
Thankyou Avon girl ,wouldve been nice must try harder next time lol:D I know this is gonna sound really sad but it was nice to be in another tourney I can appreciate some of the comments on the maxim thread where players feel at a bit of a loose end now:cry Looking forward to the next game:nana

Re: One for the Ladies- Betfair $3000 Live final for a WSOP seat Well I'm out in 45th which is twice as good as my 98th last week so I'm happy! Had a couple of lucky all ins to stay in that long but my luck didn't hold out with pocket 10s against 6's when a 6 came out on the flop. 37 still in now, Crazee in 31st - hang in there for the money this week (30 places) I've only played 3 different sites (with VC & SO) but I do quite like the Betfair one. Nice and easy to play, and you can keep track of your place easily too and the tables. I find that impossible on the SO site as it constantly updates and goes back to the top of the list. :wall

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO out in 31st I DON'T BELIEVE IT (so my other half would say)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO neither do i LOL:lol i should not have got involved with that hand. Still we live and learn.I probably deserve a :spank for bad judgement......

Re: One for the Ladies- Betfair $3000 Live final for a WSOP seat I couldn't believe how long it was taking stuck on 31 left. You had a good hand, but watching, I could just see she was going to push you all in. You were just unlucky she had a better one. You could have sat and waited and picked up £2.50 (at least) but where's the adrenalin rush there!!