Thanks from TopSavings (Urlacher54)

TopSavings

Hi all, I'm new to the PL but played in last night's dollar up (as Urlacher 54, but will now be playing in my own account as TopSavings), finishing second behind Mr V. Well done, you deserved it... Anyway, just a note to say thank you to all who supported me, especially Andy who I got chatting to through introuducing myself as Danny Cash's brother, and a friend of Angel 69's. Good luck all - will look forward to playing again soon. Ben.

Re: Thanks from TopSavings (Urlacher54)

Hi all, I'm new to the PL but played in last night's dollar up (as Urlacher 54, but will now be playing in my own account as TopSavings), finishing second behind Mr V. Well done, you deserved it... Anyway, just a note to say thank you to all who supported me, especially Andy who I got chatting to through introuducing myself as Danny Cash's brother, and a friend of Angel 69's. Good luck all - will look forward to playing again soon. Ben.
Hiya Ben :welcome to PL :D. I'm Mr V, and Higgs23pl. You came 2nd last night to Tightess who is in fact a prospective PLer from Denmark called Toby.:ok I won the PL rankings lge for the month of February, but did amazingly bad last night (unlike yourself :clap). Blimey! All I do is drag the wife on here and Danny Cash brings is whole bloody tribe!! :lol :lol