Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 9

GaF

• 1 month later...
Guest gazza271

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 9 Well I'm registered BUT The missus has been away in Ireland for a week and has just got back, so i may well be on sit out ;)

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 9 Good luck tonight peeps...... Will take some special performance to prise the prize money and virtual trophy for 1st away from Kes - but remember - leaderboard prize money is paid to the first 6 - so everything to play for......... Mivi currently occupies the wooden spoon spot, so needs a good result tonight to avoid a wooden spoon avatar for the next month!!!! Of course - if Stevie P, rosco, Ugly Cow or aliando are couragous enough to make their 3rd appearance of the month tonight - then they have a battle to avoid the wooden spoon!!!!

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 9

lol - just click on it It's actually worse than i've ever seen it before. I can play 1 hand then disconnect or watch 2 hands then disconnect. Might end up playing like a Hungarian again. Sorry Folks.
Cheers George, I was thinking about testing out Sporting Odds again tonight but you've saved me the bother! :ok Good luck to everyone fighting for a prize! :hope

lol - just click on it It's actually worse than i've ever seen it before. I can play 1 hand then disconnect or watch 2 hands then disconnect. Might end up playing like a Hungarian again. Sorry Folks.
Can't see it m8...everytime I click on it, I dissconnect :lol :lol :lol

TQM - get a 2nd opinion. Remember i ALWAYS disconnect - it's traditional now.
Yea, I must admit that you set the trend!! :rollin I just don't know how you can put up with the frustration of trying to get back in - I'd rather just play elsewhere! :@ This is the only site I have any connection problems with and I've around 50 sites downloaded on my PC! :wall

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 9 I honestly thought I'd got away from VC muppets..........but no AKo flop Jh 7c Jc All in raise expected to see a J in the hole but............... .......................Called by 39c turn 8c river 6h (might be slightly incorrect, can't find hand history) And somebody had the nerve to say NH....muppets

I honestly thought I'd got away from VC muppets..........but no AKo flop Jh 7c Jc All in raise expected to see a J in the hole but............... .......................Called by 39c turn 8c river 6h (might be slightly incorrect, can't find hand history) And somebody had the nerve to say NH....muppets
I was on the same table but to be fair I thought an all in raise with nothing out of the flop was a bit strong ...:unsure

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 9 I'm out in 50th. I've been playing like a complete and utter DwaD all week - since Birmingham infact. I'm going to have to put it down to this... birmingham0501uq4wh.th.jpg Good luck to the remaining PL brigade :hope

I was on the same table but to be fair I thought an all in raise with nothing out of the flop was a bit strong ...:unsure
I agree...but to call with 93 chasing is just stupid or lucky.....well you know the rest

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 9 Was doing alright until i had a muppet moment. Flop was AKx and i went allin against a raise with QJ Anyone know why? Still trying to work it out lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :rollin :rollin :cry