Betfair Poker Grand Prix Final 16th March

Pocket Lady

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Poker Grand Prix Final 16th March Sorry I've been a little slow to reply chaps and chapesses. It was a really good night (despite getting the hump for only receiving one card over a ten in 90 minutes:wall ) with plenty of boozing until the wee hours. I completely agree with your comments about the blind structure. I was unaware that they were being changed and I mentioned it to the Betfair organisers. I think that will be reviewed for the next Grand Prix final. To everyone that particpated, thank's for taking part. To everyone that didn't, get off your slack arses and get involved next time! Well done, Sam, for getting there. Pleasure to meet you - apologies if I was talking drunken nonsense by the end of the night. Dacey

Re: Betfair Poker Grand Prix Final 16th March Well done guys for reaching the final:clap :clap

To everyone that didn't, get off your slack arses and get involved next time!
Didn't see it at the time - how did you guys qualify? What were the prizes in the final? When is the next one?:unsure :unsure (Poker forum too busy to read everything:lol :lol)

Re: Betfair Poker Grand Prix Final 16th March Mr I- here is where you would have found that tourney, we qualified through gaining points on the leaderboard: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19805&highlight=betfair+grand+prix The next Grand Prix is to start on the 24th April. :ok The Betfair City AM is running now - and I see you have done alright in it so far :ok

Re: Betfair Poker Grand Prix Final 16th March

Mr I- here is where you would have found that tourney, we qualified through gaining points on the leaderboard: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19805&hig...air+grand+prix The next Grand Prix is to start on the 24th April. :ok
Ah, thanks PL. Very quick service;). So it's pretty similar to the Betfair City AM thing:D, looks good:ok

Re: Betfair Poker Grand Prix Final 16th March The Poker forums busy enough these days that I don't have the time to read all the posts anymore ............... but i'm a bit embarrassed that i hadn't noticed that the final had been played already :$ It sounds like it was a good evening :ok Well done Sam and Mick for getting so far :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Betfair Poker Grand Prix Final 16th March Sounds like a good night Dacey :ok Just to add my tuppence worth - for the qualifiers, I didn't feel there were enough "position" points available with only the top 3 getting rewarded with points...... The effect of this were that there was not enough points in the final table to differentiate between players (and anyone who got appearance points in all of them would have qualified) - not many did due to the first leg being played before the subscriptions for issue 1 were sent out - IMO it would help differentiate players in the final rankings if points were available for more than top 3 places. Anyway - enough of my rant ...... can't wait for the next one (however the points are awarded :ok)

Re: Betfair Poker Grand Prix Final 16th March Again, another good point and one that we've changed for next time. I think that the top thirty finishers will be getting points, as well as bounties and points for playing. We realised that just the top three wasn't the best way to do it very soon into it but couldn't change halfway through.