** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

3.50 Leicester

jamielad

I like the look of PREDESTINE in a race which wont take much winning I believe this horse has a couple of things going for it. One the jockey booking of Jamie Snowden, after watching his two rides last Friday at Sandown, he shows that he is well worth his 3lb claim. First aboard Inca Trail, he waited and produced the horse at the last minute and then on First Love where he literally stole the race by going clear, then hanging on from the favourite with a strong drive on the run in. Secondly the horse will also love testing conditions. Although the horse hasnt produced what was oringally thought I still believe it should be good enough for an event of this nature. Here is a quick write up from the trainer Kim Bailey; There are horses you love when you first see them, something about their attitude, movement or whatever attracts you to them. Predestine was one of those. I bought Predestine in Pau (South Of France), Pau is a training centre like Lambourn, wonderful facilities in beautiful settings. Predestine was not the horse we had gone to see, but he stuck out like a sore thumb, so I bought him! He was a very weak gangly 3 year old who had already been placed in a couple of hurdle races is Pau - he had a future if he went the right way. His first run over here was a most encouraging third in a big field of novices at Warwick, then a very good second at Haydock followed by a gutsy win at Hereford, he had enough physically. Predestine was a late September foal so really he was only just 3 when running over hurdles. I bought him back at the sales with the sole intention of giving him a year off to grow and that he has done, he is now 17 hands and a vastly stronger individual. Predestine will be going chasing this winter which he will love. Therefore he has my :ok up. Todays selections: Northern Desert - 3.30 Lingfield Predestine - 3.50 Leicester :ok