Uleb Cup, 1/4 finals

Lottomatica Roma - Hapoel Migdal It's the 1/4 finals of the ULEB CUP. - Roma hosting Hapoel in first match. They were in same group in group stage of the Cup, and in both games the scoreline was high. 91-94 for Hapoel in Rome, and 95-84 for Lottomatica in Isreal. - But this is something else, it's 1/4 finals and we can expect much more nervous and defensive games then before. - Even Pesic, coach of Roma said that we can forget about those games, and that score won't be so high as back then.. - He also said that his team is a bit tired, and if we take in consideration that Hapoel also is not briliant in their league, probably coz of same reason, I think we can expect,or better to say we won't see some great spectacle but rather one tough and nervous game. - I suggest this bet. High stakes. Under 164.5pts, StanJames@1.90 GL~

Re: Uleb Cup, 1/4 finals Roma - Hapoel Uleb Cup qurter-finals 1st leg. Roma started to play at their level. On their last match they outplayed Varese away. Pesic is statisfied with performances of his players. Hapoel although wons the matches in the Izraeli league, they are not playing convincingly and most important, they are playing really bad (according to my friend from Izrael). They have one important absence, forward Slay. In my opinion, Roma alongside Dinamo are favorites to win ULEB Cup and Pesic believes that they are capable to do that. They must win this match and that win to be with as many as possible points difference in order to have easier 2nd leg. I believe that Bodiroga and co. will win this one comfortably. Last round matches: Roma: 07.02.2006 ULEB Cup Unics Kazan - Roma 70:74 31.01.2006 ULEB Cup Roma - Unics Kazan 91:86 Hapoel: 08.02.2006 ULEB Cup Hapoel - Bree 81:75 01.02.2006 ULEB Cup Bree - Hapoel 68:69 Pick: Roma (1.40) @ ladbrokes 7/10

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.