3.30 Lingfield Tuesday

bowles10

BRAVO MAESTRO is one of the stable stars at Nick Littmoden's. He has entered the horse in the big races at Lingfield in a couple of weeks time, the lincoln trial & the winter derby. He has made no secret of the fact that the horse needs to pick up another penalty to get a higher racing mark to get into those events. Trading at 4.9 this evening on Betfair, sure to start favourite tomorrow. Only problem is the trip having never won over a mile in 4 attempts. Would be great to see it make the running here. Reasonable draw in 6 & has the star apprentice James Doyle on board.

Re: 3.30 Lingfield Tuesday Although Brave Maestro has a chance, I prefer horses to have good course and distant form at Lingfield and whilst this horse has won at Lingfield it has been over 2 furlongs further. I believe that Northern Desert is the form horse over the CD and may get first run over Brave Maestro. Pick - Northern Dancer Danger - Brave Maestro (especially if the money is down has I also believe Littmoden horses only win when he wants them too :unsure ) :nana

Re: 3.30 Lingfield Tuesday :welcome Starebare good luck with your selection, however don't you think what Bowles10 has stated that it's entered up in all the up and coming big races at Lingfield and needs to be raised some more in the weights to get into these races, is good renough reason for littmoden wanting this horse to win? :unsure Regards,

Although Brave Maestro has a chance' date=' I prefer horses to have good course and distant form at Lingfield and whilst this horse has won at Lingfield it has been over 2 furlongs further. I believe that [b']Northern Desert is the form horse over the CD and may get first run over Brave Maestro. Pick - Northern Dancer Danger - Brave Maestro (especially if the money is down has I also believe Littmoden horses only win when he wants them too :unsure ) :nana

Re: 3.30 Lingfield Tuesday :welcome Stevebare, i too follow C/D stats etc & the only reason for latching onto Bravo today was the comments raised by Litmoden. The horse is 7/2 EP which is good enough for me. Maybe 8f isnt it's best trip but 2 wins over 7f shows it can be raced to suit if required. I want to see it lead & take the race on. 10pts win for me at 7/2 Corals.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: 3.30 Lingfield Tuesday Oh No! totally missed this one today!!! hope you were on Bowles! 12/1 cruised in...

BRAVO MAESTRO is one of the stable stars at Nick Littmoden's. He has entered the horse in the big races at Lingfield in a couple of weeks time, the lincoln trial & the winter derby. He has made no secret of the fact that the horse needs to pick up another penalty to get a higher racing mark to get into those events. Trading at 4.9 this evening on Betfair, sure to start favourite tomorrow. Only problem is the trip having never won over a mile in 4 attempts. Would be great to see it make the running here. Reasonable draw in 6 & has the star apprentice James Doyle on board.

Re: 3.30 Lingfield Tuesday

Oh No! totally missed this one today!!! hope you were on Bowles! 12/1 cruised in...
totally messed up here. Didnt back it, in fact backed against it with the 3rd palce horse. Pleased i was right in the first place but gutted that i missed it. :wall Need to write these things down!!!