Any Winners anyone?

Guest NewtoBetting

Guest NewtoBetting

Had a couple today at Newmarket 2.00 Wedding Party 9-1 £1 win 3.55 Spanish Don 100-1 £1 E/w both only last min fancies but well over £100 in profit thanks to Spanish Don:) Of course put neither in the comp Hope you have all a a good day Be Lucky NTB:)

Guest whoneedsrio

Re: Any Winners anyone? Amazing, I had both of those as well & the 33/1 shot that won the first at Redcar. Also had the Preston goalkeeper as last goalscorer in the game at Leicester, you won't believe the odds I got on that! Thing is it's all going on my bet tomorrow, Lord Lucan to turn up riding Shergar in the pre race parade for the Arc at Longchamp. After timing :puke Rio.

Guest NewtoBetting

Re: Any Winners anyone?                                                                                         Selection                        Selection Details                Result                1                         Newmarket 15:55 Race winner 2004-10-02 15:55:00 Spanish Don @ 100/1                 Win                         Channel                        Internet                        Bet Placed At                        2nd of October 2004 3:51pm                        Bet Type                        Single                        Stake Per Line                        £1.00                        Number Of Lines                        2                        Total Stake Paid                        £2.00                         Total Tax @0.00% (Stake)                        £0.00                                Winning lines                        2                                        Losing lines                        0                                        Void Lines                        0                                        Returns                        £127.00                        Not too sure this will work. Good luck with Shergar tomorrow :D NTB:)

Re: Any Winners anyone? Newtobetting, well done indeed for picking that 100/1. bigokay.gif However, "aftereventing" as we call it in betting forum land isn`t really good practice mate. I`m sure you gathered that from rios post. If there`s any 100/1 shots going, we like to get on before the off if you catch my drift wink.gif let us know next time eh ?

Guest NewtoBetting

Re: Any Winners anyone? I can appreciate where your coming from, my first choice was Blue Trojan but when i saw 100-1 being offered for Spanish Don that had also caught my eye and that i had won on previously i had a last min £1e/w , being last min didn,t have time to post here. I mainly bet on the TV shown horse races , and maybe because i,m still fairly new to betting i really don,t know but i,ve found i,ve had more success making a finale decision to bet on a horse shortly before the off or at least as each race is being covered than trying to pick them in advance , Ive picked winners and losers in advance and winners and losers just before the off but overall this way has proved more successful for me. The problem is though of course it dosn,t as you say always look too good or convincing to say after the event that you have had a win, though i will say if i say i have had a win i have, the fun is in picking a winner the being right, and so for me there really would not be any pleasure in making up winners. I am always really pleased to hear when anyone has had a win though, whether they mention the horse/dog before or after the race. Wishing everyone the best of luck. NTB:)