2 for today and the future

Chopper

I don't really like tipping favourites as its not very original and then they tend to get beat but i really like two for today and with a view to the future I was looking on betfair this morning and there are two horses running today that i think are big prices. The first one is Manners runs in the 2:00 Sandown today was rumoured to be one of jonjo best bumper horses last year but has been very fragile and difficult to train. Ive took 70/1 on betfair for the sumpreme novice i think if it wins today could be half that price.:hope The other selection is Tarlak runs in the 3:45 at Sandown is entered in two races at cheltenham the supreme novice and also the county hurdle. Is trading at 170/1 for the supreme novice which would tend to suggest the preferred option is the county hurdle although this is a big ask i have taken 45/1 as again if the horse wins today i don't think it will be that big a price after the race :ok