NBA 23rd

TazaD

Sactown @ Lakeshow over 199 League: 15-4 over (Av. total 198.8...av. score 206.1) home 4- fav, 1 day off a 10- ats win as home 10+ fav, if total 190+. [LAL] 10-2 over (Av. score 210.0) on 1 day rest. 8 of the last 10 meetings have gone over this number, and all 5 games @ LA have gone over, av. 213.4. I can only assume that the line is taking into account that Artest can keep Kobe quiet...and to some degree he might...but there will still be plenty of scoring opertunities for Bryant and everyone else on the court. I think the line is a little low because of some lowish scoring home games lately for LA, but Portland, Utah, Memphis are THE bottom 3 in scoring in the NBA!...So, even tho they've topped this total only 3 times in their last 11 games, 7 were on the road, and 3 of their last 4 have been against poor low scorers. Sacramento have scored 96 or more in 15 of their last 19 games, and 100+ in 11 of them.

Re: NBA 23rd Detroit Pistons(-9) - Indiana Pacers(+9) [email protected] Nordicbet! 10/10! Very very hot game tonight in Detroit! Everyone from thouse two teams remmember that brawl, when Artest went to the stands! it was really one of the crazyest brawl ever in US sports history! But Artest is out of the Pacers ... but i don't think that Detroit will like Pacers, i think that tonight Auburn Hill Palace will be completele full! the peoples from Detroit want's to see how Detroit will revange! why revange? Pistons lost in that brawl last year at home, Pistons lost this year at Pacers arena 93-85! i think that "bad boys" will be full motivated to win this game! maybe all bookies agree with that (that's why odd are so low on Pistons 1.17, you can find little bit higher... but it's not important)! Here i talked little bit about things who are in thouse players heart's and what they have in mind about tonights game! OK now let's talk about the results and the situation of the season!: Detroit - looks very good team every game and every minute, every second! I don't know how about you, but i think that Detroit going superb this season, despite loss of the coach Lary Brown! It seem's that team are very good prepared in all spheres! the results telling the truth not me ... :) 43Win 9Loss! 24Wins and just 2losses at hom!! yes Detroit have lost 4 of theyr last 10 maches, but it is not the main thing! all teams have to loss and win ... how do you think can that team loss to poor Indiana? i think Indiana have no chances tonight at Detroit! let's see what Pacers have tonight: Pacers- the start of the season really bad things not promissed for Indiana! Artest, J.O'neal, Jackson, Tinsley, Crosheere! look's verry preety! but in teresting thing that of thouse 5 start players just one Stephen Jackson can help tonight!! (Artest playing in SAC, O'neal have groin injury, Tinsley elbow, Crosheere - Consussion)! what do you think about that? i think that it is very very blood Indiana! after Artest left Indiana the bad things don't come for 1! they started to loss, player's started get injured! as a result we have - 27Win 23Loss 9Wins and 15 loss on road! To conclude i want to say that this game is very hot! and it can happens anything... maybe again fight? :) o please no god! and Indiana can win this mach, that's the sport! but i want to say that Indiana is too blooded to win this game, what i could not say about Detroit! all players are full motivated and prepared to blast Indiana, however at Indiana are full injury list! another one thing - Detroit all season have stability and playing experience, Indiana it have not! all advantages for home team!!! don't have to say anymore... my pick Detroit -9 handicap to win this game! and the highest stake 10/10! good luck! :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.