** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sponsorship of forums / Community Chest

Guest OllieO

Guest OllieO

I've started a new sponsorship program, where companies can sponsor specific forums. It's only a link on the front page underneath the forum name but hopefully it will bring in enough to cover the cost of keeping the pop-ups and other EZBoard banners free. The other option, which I am slightly loathe to take, is the Community Chest option, where people can contribute to the Community Chest to hopefully raise enough money to cover the costs. I don't really like this option, as I don't want anyone to feel compelled to contribute. I'm quite happy with just one banner at the bottom of the page, out of the way, and with these new text links which aren't, in my opinion, too intrusive. Any thoughts?

Re: Sponsorship of forums / Community Chest First option is obviously better, but if the second becomes necessary, I would be happy to contriubute depending on what amounts we're talking about, to keep this forum going.