Stan James Grand Prix

GaF

Well, tonights Grand Prix is cancelled - it will now run on Tuesdays!! No raked hands requirements by the looks of it anymore, AND it will be covered on Poker Night Live - looks a great tournament for PL'rs!!! 15 minute blinds as well!!! Also - great response from Stan James - they replied to my email within about 10 mins!! Not many Poker Sites respond that well!! However, on the down side - only top 3 places paid, and upto 6000 entrants. They usually get about 150 for this :unsure - but that is requiring 10 raked hands and without TV coverage - this will be a lot more I guess!! http://www.stanjames.com/poker/promotion_freerollPokertv.asp

We are upping the stakes in the Freeroll Grand Prix. The prize fund each week is $2,500 and the whole thing will be shown LIVE on Pokerzone TV on Channel 226. If you don't subscribe to Sky TV, you can tune into all the action from our homepage or through the Poker Software It's free to enter but you must of made a cash deposit into your account and a maximum of 6,000 players can take part. Chips start at $1500 and blinds go up every 15 minutes. This weeks prizes : Free buy in for the WSOP Multi Event Grand Final worth $1100 + $100 2nd place $800 3rd Place: $500 The tournament will be shown on Pokerzone Win the WSOP Multi Event Grand Final and you'll bag the poker prize of a lifetime this summer. One lucky Stan's Poker player will live the life of luxury for two months in Las Vegas. The Stan's Poker WSOP Package Includes : Two return air fares to Las Vegas Up to 60 nights accommodation in Las Vegas Free entry into 43 World Series of Poker Multi Events between 23rd June and 12th August. Free entry into the "Big One"- The $10,000 Main Event Total value of Buy in's worth over $130,000 $3,500 spending money on arrival in Las Vegas.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Stan James Grand Prix - Freeroll and Televised!! Personally with these sort of freerolls I like to just see the top 10 paid (top 3 is very harsh on the others in the final table) as it cuts down normally the number of entrants. Sounds value tourney though, any idea what time it starts as imagine it could go on a while with 15 minute blinds esp on a school night.

Re: Stan James Grand Prix - Freeroll and Televised!!

Personally with these sort of freerolls I like to just see the top 10 paid (top 3 is very harsh on the others in the final table) as it cuts down normally the number of entrants. Sounds value tourney though, any idea what time it starts as imagine it could go on a while with 15 minute blinds esp on a school night.
Yeah, that's right, we got school the next day. :loon

• 1 month later...

Re: Stan James Grand Prix - Freeroll and Televised!! I'm at least half-an-hour late (not really bothered about the Prima skins) but if anybody wants to be my referral for Stans Poker, be the first with a PM and you can cadge any trickle of money that will go your way when I deposit with 'em (not much I'll tell you but at least you'll have me as a referral! :lol).