Super14 R2

Round two this week and teams are looking a bit rusty as expected with combinations not yet clicking. Impressed by the Crusaders, Stormers, Bulls and Hurricanes in week 1. Disappointed with the Blues, Chiefs and Waratahs performances. Onto this weeks draw (All odds Centrebet): Highlanders v Blues 2.40 1.57 Margin 4.5 Bulls v Brumbies 1.53 2.5 5.5 Cats v Chiefs 2.4 1.57 4.5 Hurricanes v Force 1.06 9.00 20.5 Reds v Crusaders 5.25 1.16 13.5 Sharks v Cheetahs 1.57 2.40 4.5 Stormers v Waratahs 2.15 1.70 2.5 Would expect the Blues to win the first match but they were very disappointing last week so am leaving this match alone. Really like the look of the Bulls at home. Have had a good record there last couple of years and looking strong this year. Brumbies not the team of old and haven't been convincing when travelling lately. Cats/Chiefs game is hard to read. Both teams lost as favourites last week and will be starting to be left behind even at this stage of the comp if they drop another game. Minefield this one. Hurricanes gave a great display last week v the Blues. Will they be more consistant this year ? I still have my doubts and will look to oppose them when starting as favourites. Margin this week is tempting at 20.5 Reds/Crusaders doesn't hold much appeal as a betting opportunity. Sharks following up a win and at home versus an expansion side has got my attention. The 1.60 available HTH on the NZTab is very tempting. Lastly the Stormers picked up a good win on the road as did the Waratahs. As mentioned above the Tahs looked out of sorts last week although it was a Derby and they hadn't won up at Queensland throughout the last 10years. Even so at 2.15, at home I fancy the Stormers to take them. Bets this Weekend: Bulls HTH @ 1.50 (Centrebet) Force +20.5 @ 1.95 (Centrebet) Sharks HTH @ 1.60 (NZTab) Stormers +2.5 @ 1.90 (Centrebet) Cheers CK Season to date (Settled): Staked 4pts Returned 3.4pts Yield -15%