3.20 Leopardstown - No Sound

This looks like a really competitive handicap for the Leopardstown card today, and I feel real value can be found in choosing No Sound as a sound each way chance. The favourite Studmaster is too skinny odds for my liking as he has risen in the handicap after it's gutsy win last time in a similarly competitive handicap shouldering just 10-3 which I feel the weight had a significant effect to why it won last time! today it's shouldering a welter 11-6 and that's gonna be very hard to lug around Leopardstown. Don't Be Bitin' is the forecast 2nd favourite and likewise with Studmaster this has a huge weight to carry 11-10. It is entered for The World Hurdle at Cheltenham, however I feel this may be an ambitious plan by it's trainer as it will get murdered if the likes of Asian Maze or Baracouda turn up. One pointer for this horse in it's favour is that it did win a handicap at Listowel Sept 2005 shouldering 11-6, however that was on good ground and in not such a competitive race as today - the going and weight just puts me off this horse! No Sound is my selection for the race as it won last time a competitive handicap at Gowran Park last time, form that has since been advertised by the 2nd in that race Rathkenny, who came out and won next time quite well. No Sound only has 10-1 to carry today, and looks like an improver from the Noel Meade yard with Paul Carberry onboard which is another great positive! It will probably be a fast pace which will suit No Sound. The 7/1 offered by Paddypower and also a special that if it finishes 2nd to Studmaster they'll refund your stake! looks good... Regards,

Re: 3.20 Leopardstown - No Sound :puke awfull performance! No Sound just wasn't at the races, sorry folks if anybody took my advice. Positive from this race though! Studmaster for the County Hurdle at Cheltenham - great performance today even with the weight rise! It helps to see performances like that especially as the County Hurdle is not one of the big betting races at Cheltenham, so value should be had for Studmaster! Regards,