** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Saturday 11th Feb

All to win : 1:35 | NewB | Lough Derg (2.00 pts stkd) 2:15 | Ayr | Wild Cane Ridge (2.00 pts stkd) -- 1:50 | WarW | Idle Talk (1.00 pts stkd) 2:00 | Ling | Just Logic (1.00 pts stkd) 2:30 | Naas | Tiger City (1.00 pts stkd) 2:55 | WarW | Black Jack Ketchum (1.00 pts stkd) -- Lough Derg<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Looks like a tough race to call but Lough Derg just looks tough itself. From the last 4 Lough/Scudamore rides the rider has 2 wins a 2nd.... and a fall 3 out in this same course in a stiffer competition. I really like the track record with today’s rider. Better priced that Copsale who’s had its own success and I’m going against it as this may be a bit too far today. There are only 3 runners that have won at this distance and I’m taking the one that’s also won at this course – Lough Derg.

Wild Cane Ridge

Looks to be the best from everyone’s latest six (6) runs (4 wins – 6 out of 9 overall) I like this to be Lungo’s first winner in a while (Corrib Lad to be beaten by Jerom de Vindecy) Lungo always have some nice runners in here and Kasthari is a danger but I’ll go against it for G Lee having a hard time getting a winner.

Tiger Cry

This one may be up to Public Reaction or Tiger Cry. Tiger have been closer to first in races it didn’t win during its last 6 (3 for 6) with the 2nds being behind by 2.50 and 1 length.. The 3rd place finish was behind by 6.50. Public Reactions last three places have been behind by at least 10. If King Johns Castle gets a perfect run it will win. But I say IF and PERFECT. Tiger Cry for the win of a small fortune.

Idle Talk

Can the top weight win a race. Some can, this may be one of them after all it’s running (6 runs with 4 wins) Distance is a major question here with Mrs Be being the only winner from today’s length. BUT, T R George, Idle’s trainer did have winner from a similar distance Friday and that tells me Idle is well capable of lasting that long. With amateurs riding this one makes it something. Hopefully Mr Mccarthy can handle this race.

Black Jack Ketchum

This one is undefeated in 5 races - and is priced very , very low for that reason. Snakebite will surely try to get ahead at the end but try is all it’s going to end up with. Black have had some tough races and is really the odds on favorite here. It should win its sixth in a row and the first in this course.

Just Logic

One run and was beaten by a neck with a comfortable distance ahead of the 3rd place runner. Fiddlers Wood is certainly a challenge but it’s trainer is out of place. There are some new runners here with <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />LakeShabla and JP has a ride. Still going with Just Logic who is running the same distance and course from it’s only run. Hopefully Just Logic can do what defeated him did.. A good first run and a first in it’s 2nd. Edit by Carl(title of thread may be confusing)