NBA 10th

TazaD

Sorry...late again...Still a good 30-40 minutes from tip-off in 2 games tho, so plenty of time to get on. Played Toronto -2...but that has since risen to 4, so not sure if there's a late injury or what's happening, but that game starts in 10-15 anyway, so not much good explaining. I wouldn't have liked much more than -2 anyway tbh. NJ +3 League: 44-19 (Av. WIN 2.5) home 4- dgo, 1 day off a 10- ats win as home 5+ fav. [NJ] 7-1 SU (Av. WIN 9.1!!) if they were a 10+ fav!! I'm going to take the 3 for safety (And there's a few SA numbers suggesting they might win by 3 or less), but I really like the look of the Nets to win this game. NJ are on a 12-0 home run, inc. a win over Detroit, and although SA are on a big streak of their own they have lost on the road to the better home teams this season. Loss @ Dallas, Win by 2 @ Dallas, Loss @ Detroit, Loss @ Phoenix...and their last 3 road wins have been against 3 pretty ordinary teams, and have won by just 4, 3 and an OT. Duncan likely back tonight, but he holds no fear for the Nets...They lost by just 5 @ SA in Jan, 8 offensive boards to 4 and 40 points in the paint to 26. I do like the Nets to get their 13th straight, but it could be a close one. NO -5.5 This line is about 3-4 points too low! I can only assume it's because Chris Paul is out for NO, but Claxton is more than handy as a back up...and besides...they are playing NY!! The 'Knicks have lost 13 of 14, are just 4-19 on the road, losing by an av of 7.3. The last 4 road games they have lost by 13, 14, 19 and 15...with 3 of those losses to worse teams than the Hornets. They are also 0-7 without Marbury, losing by an av off 11.8. NO are 12-4 SU in their last 16 at home, with lsoses to only the very best...SA, Det, Dallas & Phoenix (that includes a win v. SA aswell!). I don't really understand this line at all...but then again, I didn't really understand Dallas at only -4 yesterday either ;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.