At Last ............

socky1

............Finally Watson Lake comes out again. If Watson Lake is 11/4 as R.P suggests this will be a major bet for me . IMO the 2 mile trip is the Best one for 'the lake' despite Noel Meade trying everything to get this horse stay further including a breathing operation.Carberry didnt have to move a muscle on him last time out in a Grade 3 contest over this trip.The race before that He beat Accordian a etoile by 3 lenghts giving him 15lb and they renew their rivallry with just a 2lb difference!!!!! Central House and Jim have both been In great form this year but certainlly hav'nt looked unbeatable . He is also worth a punt for the Champion Chase!!!! Just had fiver @ 18/1 on BF

Re: At Last ............ And whilst im on my Irish soap box I also fancy Ceeawayhome in the grade 2 novices Hurdle. Having shaken off injury problems (Splints) this horse has really come to life on its last 2 runs and is starting to look impresive. He looks set to be the rag of the 5 who go to post me for this one which IMO represents a real value bet im thinking about 10/1.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.