** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NHL 03/02/2006 Friday

New Jersey Devils - Carolina Hurricanes [email protected] BetAndWin! 9/10! Hello! Superb mach tonight in New Jersey ... Devils - Canes! both teams are improving themselves, they are playing very well at the moment!: Devils L10(7-2-0-1), Canes L10(9-1-0-0)! i can say wow on both sides! Canes are really a surprise of the season, they absolutely leading in NHL with 37-11-0-4! Devils are in the 15th position in overal by 27-20-0-6! if we can se the results of both teams we can easily stake on Carolina! yea? but ... there some but in this game ... First of all it is home arena in New Jersey ( Devils - 16-7-3 at home)! including the roacking Devils fans, wich really can create a hell! One thing wich really influence fans and Devils players to play this mach with 100% is the retire of legend Dev's player Scott Stevens ! Stevens will become the first Devil to have his number retired as New Jersey meets the Carolina Hurricanes at the Continental Airlines Arena. :clap :clap :clap so i can say that arena will be really hot like a hell tonight!!! :@ Secondly i would like to talk about Carolina ... they have won theyr last 9 of 10 games! yea they are really good team! but i look and can not believe, Canes have really bad injury problems 7 players are injured (M. Commodore, A. Hutchinson, C. Stillman, O. Tverdovsky, J. Vasicek, A. Ward, G. Wesley) C.Stillman injured after J.Spezza hit, and managers want him to back on ice slowly! J.Vasichek out at least till March ... O.Tverdovsky are questionable for tonights game, he have missed two game ... Mike Commodore are Questionable for tonight's game ... A.Hutchinson are out at least till April ... A.Ward are questionalbe for tonights game ... G.Wesley are dougtfull for tonights game ... ! holly molly what a problems for Carolina, but it doesnt look's that it charge to play well ... E.Steal, E.Cole, C.Adams are on of thouse key of success players for Canes! i have one question, how long they can led Canes to win? have they monster power? i think thet the winning 5 streak will come to en end tonight! i can't see tonight canes in winning spot, because of injury, that players really have to rest :dude to keep thet results alive like it is now!! ... Thirdly i would like to say different of that second thin! Devils have no injury report!!! Patrik Elias, Scott Gomez and Brian Gionta are key players to win, and they all will play tonight, Elias have missed more season games ... New Jersey ended a streak of 2 1/2 games without a goal in emphatic fashion Wednesday as rookie Zach Parise, Grant Marshall and Jamie Langenbrunner all scored in the first period of a 5-3 victory over the Ottawa Senators. it looks that they are starting to build very good, nice, experience team at the moment, to keep that way alive they need a win today ... To conclude i would like to say main thing! the Canes can not play all winning games with 3-6 manin players... they have to much rest to keep that winning strake ... i think the Devils full strenght team today will beat really "blooding" Canes!!! good luck! :cheers :ok :hope

Re: NHL 03/02/2006 Friday New Jersey Devils(-1.5) - Carolina Hurricanes(+1.5) [email protected] Nordicbet! 7/10! I have written about this game! about this pick fastly... in NHL i like to skate -1.5, because if for ex. the devils are winning 2-1 and the game is in 3rd period 50 sec left, the canes are pulling the goalie and then they cane to tie or dev's to score another! i just want to say that in NHL more than goal is really often! gl! :ok :cheers :hope