Andys Variety Bet

After having a successful bet last Friday I am going to try and follow it up again today. Here are my picks which I will put in a e\w Heinz 10p a line so £11.40 in total. Will update as the races happen. Southwell 3.20 - Amandas Lad - Has won over C\D twice and still has room to improve and take this race against stronger opposition. 4.20 - Byron Bay - Beat Blue Patrick over C\D in December who won for me last week. Reproduction of that form should be enough to win this race. Towcester 3.10 - Follow the Flow - Has won its last 3 visits to this course and return to the track should help after a few below par efforts. Drop of 5lbs has also meant its running off a tempting mark. Wincanton 4.00 - Even More - Won this race last year off the same mark. Has had a few poor runs but its last race should that it could be coming back into form. Nad Al Sheba 3.25 - Dubai Honour - Has run some decent races on this track before and a similar performance should allow it to go close 5.25 - Shakis - 2nd in this race last year to Wolf Whistle and can go close again at a decent price.