Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 6

GaF

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 6 Out in 132nd, cant complain, my own fault, was concentrating on Betfair and Maxim and my pair ran into trips. note to self.........DO NOT MULTI-TASK:wall

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 6 LOL - know the feeling - out in 127th my trips to a FH :) ah well - back to the $20 STT's and some real money :) GL ALL Damo :cheers

wow, out so soon. Not my tourney at all tonight :( bad bad cards! GL all still left in (which is all of you bar me! :sad )

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 6

Didn't play particularly well. Down to 160 chips, back up to 630 then dealt AA. Which loses to Big Andy's TT. :spank GL all left in. :D
S'funny that... he did the same thing to me in a Blue Square freeroll with exactly the same hand!! :eek

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 6

Thought there was some good stuff tonight although Cowan admitted one part was 'sh!te!' so probably won't end up being screened. Got a good view of Johnathan Watson doing his 'Only an Excuse' part... his impersanation (??) of Le Guen was good as was the sketch...
Looking forward to seeing it. Then a quick switch over to ITV to see the mighty Dons thrash...erm the plucky Falkirk .:ok All this whilst getting to the final table! I feel it in me bones. Red.

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 6 Out in 59th after being bitch slapped by a succession of queens.Mr V's pocket Queens held up for him even though he hadn't realised it, against my pocket Tens. Hit my 10 on the river but that made the straight for yon fella.And then all in with a pair of Q's only for Kings to take me out(after we had seen Q's holding up every time they were played till i got my mitts on them) Ah well thats poker.Gl all Plers left.

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 6 rosco - Sporting Odds marketing is second to none IMO - however their technical platform (Boss - plus their own interfaces) and their enforcement of integrity (i.e. getting cheats) is really really bad........ I'll put you in the table m8 :ok You'll be in the next update :ok We had our usual mass exodus after the break!! Scoring should be right now .....