Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 6

GaF

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 6 not playing anywhere tonight as... wait for it ... wait for it... :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums I'm going out!! Yes, I've found a life away from poker for a night!! :rollin You may just catch a glimpse of me in the audience at tonights showing of 'Offside' on BBC Scotland. It had better be good... taking me away from the tables for a night... sheesh!!! :tongue2

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 6

You may just catch a glimpse of me in the audience at tonights showing of 'Offside' on BBC Scotland. It had better be good... taking me away from the tables for a night... sheesh!!! :tongue2
The current serious of Offside is pretty poor...bring back 'Jock The Cock' :lol I'll be out of the Dollar Up before ten so I'll be watching and looking out for a guy in a Morton top drinking Buckfast out of an Irn Bru can .;) Have fun. Red.

So would I get a prize for back to back muppet awards? :rollin
I'm sure a special Avatar can be organised for you ;) Right - missing anyone (Materplan .... but don't know his alias :unsure)

GaF' date=' nice fold - had 33 on that hand I just beat you with. (Flop AJ3, GaF folded to my reraise.)[/quote'] Cheers m8 :ok but an easy fold with the cards in my hand (nowt!!!) - Not sure why I have no patience tonight :unsure

The current serious of Offside is pretty poor...bring back 'Jock The Cock' :lol I'll be out of the Dollar Up before ten so I'll be watching and looking out for a guy in a Morton top drinking Buckfast out of an Irn Bru can .;) Have fun. Red.
cheers mate... :rollin Couldn't see a damned thing... ended up in a seat right behind a camera hotspot and ended up either leaning over to try and see round the thing or watching it on the camera view finder. Thought there was some good stuff tonight although Cowan admitted one part was 'sh!te!' so probably won't end up being screened. Got a good view of Johnathan Watson doing his 'Only an Excuse' part... his impersanation (??) of Le Guen was good as was the sketch...