Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 5

GaF

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 5

nearly didn't make it (wireless network probs!) but just signed in.
Speaking of wireless, here's something that will make you laugh... Yesterday, I got home about 7:30pm. Then had to write a quick letter. Finished it about 7:45, so decided to play a quick 6pak on Littlewoods before going to the gym. This is the £20 game which I won and posted on the bragging thread. Anyway, went to switch off the wireless router only to find it wasn't even on! I had been playing using someone elses wireless broadband connection. :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin Now, there is scope for a lot of money saving here. 2 or 3 people living close to each other, one subscribes to broadband, they all connect to it and share the cost. :nana :nana :nana :nana

Speaking of wireless, here's something that will make you laugh... Yesterday, I got home about 7:30pm. Then had to write a quick letter. Finished it about 7:45, so decided to play a quick 6pak on Littlewoods before going to the gym. This is the £20 game which I won and posted on the bragging thread. Anyway, went to switch off the wireless router only to find it wasn't even on! I had been playing using someone elses wireless broadband connection. :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin Now, there is scope for a lot of money saving here. 2 or 3 people living close to each other, one subscribes to broadband, they all connect to it and share the cost. :nana :nana :nana :nana
Bizarrely enough, it's someone elses wireless lan that is giving me grief. Dunno who's it is but everytime I pick it up it knocks mine off (his is encrypted like mine). Have swapped channels now so hopefully will get no more grief :hope

I made a muppet play with a pair of 10's' date=' I'm currently lowest in chips with 185. I can still wait though, I've 3 more BB's in me :-)[/quote'] Riversnotmyfriend is below you on 150.......

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 5 And I'm soon to follow because I can't be bothered with this crap. I just put in a bet with A, K and J on board, and a twat with J4 in his hand called and hit a J on river. DOES NO ONE UNDERSTAND THAT J4 IS A CRAP HAND ANY TIME, LET ALONE WHEN THERE ARE 2 OVERCARDS ON BOARD!

Make that 5 in the bottom 6 - INCLUDING our leader Mr V :loon
Ahem, my last stand 88 was called by KK, and I flopped the straight. :dude :dude :dude I don't care I consider it justice! The same player nearly killed me when my trip A's helped fill his house (Kings). :lol :lol :lol

Ahem, my last stand 88 was called by KK, and I flopped the straight. :dude :dude :dude I don't care I consider it justice! The same player nearly killed me when my trip A's helped fill his house (Kings). :lol :lol :lol
I call it a classic Mr V rag.:lol