Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 3

GaF

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 3

That was a good laugh! Thanks for the support people although it did feel like I was in a chat forum for the last hour!! No way will I make my alarm tomorrow now....don't know why I do it?!!!:lol PL RULES! :clap :clap :clap
Chatforum??? Nooooo.... a datingsite... he he... :tongue2

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 3 Well done folks, would have loved to have stuck around and offered support but following my demise from a $5 STT when my AA was beaten by 72o i decided to walk away from the computer before i threw it across the room. Well done all in the money:clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 3 Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who supported. Sorry I didn't post last night, but I was still gobsmacked that I got that far - never do well in MTT's any more, plus I was absolutely knackered. Might have done better if I hadn't played that K10 at the end, but you're not going to win by folding everything... got some decent cards (for 7 handed it's not bad), took a chance and got beat by a better hand. But just think - would have had 91k and that would have been very nice indeed. $198 would have been nice, but $16 will do me just as well. GaF - that's my best MTT win since joining PL. Didn't get a screenshot, but if you have one (not that you should need one), that can be added to the PL best win table for me. Of course, you can add any one of 3 live game winnings of over £1000 if you wish, as can be found on the cheeseypoker website. See you all again on Monday hopefully where I'll probably be back to my worst.

Re: Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Tourney - Leg 3

cheers gaf ' date=' take it the -1s are for the ones i missed, whats the 2 points for?[/quote'] 2 points for finishing 151st.... if you're after the formula used - it's in the sticky for the tourney.....