Euroleague 1/02/2006

OLYMPIACOS - Cibona 1<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

This is very important game for both team, and for 5th position in their group. Both team have score 5-7. Cibona didn't play well in last month. They often lost, in local competition and in Euroleague. In local competition they lost 3 games in a row. Last week against FMP in Belgrade (81-86). In Euroleague, 4 games lost in a row. Last week at home, agains Barcelona (57-77). They play much better at home, and Cibona's away score is very bad 1-5 in Euroleague. Olympiacos have score 5-1 at home in Euroleague, and 7-0 in national championship. I think that Olympiacos can easy win Cibona tonight.

MONTEPASCHI SIENA – Real Madrid 1

Montepaschi Siena is in must win situation for next round, but they have run at Euroleague 0-6. Real Madrid is safe for next round, they will play without they first scorer Louis Bullock and I expect home win.

Other game isn't very interesting. I expect a clear home win PANATHINAIKOS against Pau Orthez, CLIMM. BOLOGNA against Olimpija and UNICAJA against Partizan, but the price at this game is very low.

CSKA – ULKER NO BET Cska is without Andersen! Good luck ;)

Re: Euroleague 1/02/2006 Good writesups Angelo, but maybe you could add the odds too for the bets you tip. Because Olympiakos win pays 1.15 @ betoto, that doesnt say much to me, although i agree with you that Olympiakos will win. I disagree with your point that it will be easy for them. Cibona are fighting for next round too and they will fight till last second, so i dont think Olympiakos will pass the handicap of 9.5 points they are given. Cibona away win with +9.5 points pays 1.95

Re: Euroleague 1/02/2006 I would also agree with you on Siena. They are a great team if you ask me, they were in the final fours of 2003 and 2004 and they are unlucky this season as 5 of their defeats in Euroleague were by 5 or more points. Real Madrid is going without top scorer Bullock and Malkovic will try some reserve players and alternative systems and strategies. Siena is playing for all or nothing in this game and with the help of the crowd they will win this. Siena win @1.45 Siena win with -4.5 points handicap @1.75

Re: Euroleague 1/02/2006 CSKA will be without their star player Andersen who got seriously injured, and probably missing the rest of the season. Also Vanterpool is doubtful and so is forward Smodis. So if they play without their 2 starting forwards they will have problems both in scoring and rebounds. For those who like to risk [email protected]

Re: Euroleague 1/02/2006 It is true that Cibona are fighting for next round, but they really have some problem in their match. I watched their game in local competition. they lost against Bosna 28 points (Olympiacos is much better team), and also Maccabi 28 points at home, Barcelona 20 points. I think that Olympiacos can win with handicap. Cibona also have some problems with players and managment in club. good luck :ok