NBA Feb 1.

Minni @ Detroit over 183.5 Minni's last 6 away games have gone over this number, and as I've already said, I think having Davis in the back-court will only increase their scoring output...Their last 3 road games have been against 3 of the slowest, best defensive teams in the NBA in SA, Memphis and Houston, and the scores have been 190, 194 and 188 respectively. Detroit average 104.2 ppg at home this season, and the games av. 197.1. The last meeting was @ Minni 8 days ago was Det 107-83...combined 45.6% shooting and just 33 FTs, so nothing extraordinary about that. Detroit shot just 36.6% today...'Sheed 3-14, Prince 3-11...They are 4-1 over this season off a (rare!) loss, so I'm expecting them to bounce back with another big score here.

Re: NBA Feb 1.

SportNBA
SelectionDallas ML
Date2006-02-01
EventMemphis - Dallas
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.77 (Back)
ReasoningDallas in good form. They have good H2H (Dallas often won by 10+ pts against this opponent). Dallas is excellent away team (18-6). Memphis won just one match out of last three.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.