** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

New system for trial.

MEH999

Another system! About 3 years ago I started a hobby, this was trying to beat the bookmakers. I’m not a gambler so the greed side of gambling didn’t effect me. After looking at the martingale system, and reading all the slating that it gets, I was convinced that some way it could work. The problem with the martingale system is that you have to usually bet whole £’s. (in roulette). I felt that if I could create a system that would get your previous lose back plus an additional percentage, and be able to withstand a large number of loses then you have the answer. - KEEP READING - IT’S DIFFERENT TO WHAT YOU ARE THINKING. I tried my system on many different sports, the best I can suggest is ‘Home Team’ on football. 50% of home teams win, and with a slight edge the percentage can be as much as 80-90%. So how does the system work? When you download the spreadsheet and see that I’m betting 10p on my first bet you will think that I’m mad. The secret is compound interest. I’m only trying to make 0.2% of my bank per bet. So on a bank of £100 I’m making 2p. WOW!! I hear you say. REMEMBER COMPUND INTEREST. If I place 10 bets per day at 0.2% that is 2% per day. And, 2% per day on £100 over 365 days is £137,740.83. (So don’t laugh at the 10p bet). If you get too greedy and try for more than 0.2% per bet you will fall into the Martingale trap, it’s been proved hundreds of times. Stick to 0.2% and your bank will grow steadily. Why am I telling you this? Well I feel that this system is 99% foolproof, I just feel that if I have others using it, someone will find the other 1%. I could create a program and sell the idea, but as it’s not 100% (mainly due to people’s greed) my conscience wouldn’t stand it. I would be pleased if you would try this, you don’t have to use any real cash, or just try it with £20. The problem with having a small bank is that the spreadsheet may tell you to bet 2p, and the minimum bet on William Hill is 10p - just ‘juggle’ the figures. Download at: www.911-classified.com/members/PuntersLounge.xls REMEMBER DON’T BE GREEDY!!!!!!!! Regards, Mark.

Re: New system for trial. Cheers thanks for that 2%. Still trying to get my head round it, I think I know where your coming from. Looks good. I am greedy, and can't be bothered thinking too much. The thing is bookies (as a general rule) don't devise their odds on whose playing etc, especially on lower leagues. They use a computer program aibet system to compile odds, so I have been doing pretty good over the last couple of years. I have never lost my whole balance. I started off with 50 as my first punt ages back, brought that up to 100, then 200, so I feel my 'Greed' has been generated by sound decisions.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: New system for trial. Hello Mark. I downloaded your spreadsheet. I must say that your idea is as ggod as they come. With the right choice of bets it cannot fail if youre disciplined. What is the longest losing run this method could take do you think. Rooster

Re: New system for trial.

Hello Mark. I downloaded your spreadsheet. I must say that your idea is as ggod as they come. With the right choice of bets it cannot fail if youre disciplined. What is the longest losing run this method could take do you think. Rooster
It's 5. After your 5th loss, you have to stake more than your initial bank, with odds of 1.8. With fair odds you'll, on average, have a losing run of 5, 1.7% of the times. Saying the system can't fail is naive. As a matter of fact it is certain to fail eventually. Good luck with it though.

Re: New system for trial.

With the right choice of bets it cannot fail if youre disciplined. Rooster
without wishing to sound overly sarcastic, you could say this about the worst of systems. If we all made the right choice of bets, we wouldn't hit a loser in the first place and not need a system, just lump all your bank on each winner!

Re: New system for trial. I've been using the system for the last week on tennis, always betting on the player who's odds are about 1.3 The bank is growing steadily. The advantage of tennis over football is 'no draw'. The worst I have gone is 2 loses. The idea maybe to double your money, then start again. Regards, Mark.

Re: New system for trial. OK. After a week I've managed to turn £50 into £61. The worst run was 2 loses followed by a win. I think that in future, if I lose twice I will call that a 'stop lose', this way I should still be in profit, and not risk the bank. I've had a couple of emails from others who are going to give it a try. If you try it please post your results on here. Regards, Mark.