Martingale

regjoe

Re: Martingale This guy is probably just a little lad sitting at home trying to wind people up, who has no intention of betting real money, I think we should just ignore him and let his results do the talking.:ok If ive got you all wrong mate then im sorry and I cant wait to see your results posted a.s.a.p.

Re: Martingale registry - I genuinely wish the the very best of luck :ok - £15,500 would just about cover the remainder of my debts before the mortgage - you obviously ain't a nurse :lol. You can obviously afford to lose the money that you are gambling if you are rich but that does not mean that you want to lose it. I think you're taking a massive gamble using this staking plan. Doesn't mean that it won't work but there are many other methods that may be more profitable in the long term. You may be good at what you do and you may even get this bet working very profitably for yourself, but try not to be too big-headed so that you don't wander around the Punters Lounge and see what others are doing. There's plenty to learn if your mind is open. None of us here can claim to know it all but collectively we can make a bloody good attempt at making the bookies pay us. Will watch with interest.:hope

Re: Martingale Basically registry, listen to what everyone else has said. Most of them have been on here for a couple of years and have seen so many people like yourself come on here and tell us how their gonna win loads of money with Martingale. Fact - You will lose your entire bankroll. Even the best tipsters hit a losing run, and a losing run of 5 or 6 when you are betting odds against is very easy to hit. For once it would be nice if a newbie that came on here actually took everyone's advise. But alas if you wanna lose all your money go ahead. Sorry if this sounds blunt, but every other month we get someone coming on here telling us about their Martingale system. It's been done before, and nobody's been successful at it. Good Luck, you'll certainly need it.

Re: Martingale Here we go again then.... People that come on here and disclose how much they are betting isn't really allowed or respected, but that said, it'll show you to be even more of a fool, if what you say is true, for throwing away such a huge wedge of money. Reckon you might last 100 posts at best... Best of luck. DC

Re: Martingale

It's not a case of doubters Dave, everything everyone advising caution is saying is factually correct. After how many bets will you consider this a success? 5, 10, 50? Would it outperform the hot favourites system over 500 bets, very unlikely!! It's a mathematical fact that every bet you do using this staking strategy is one step closer to bankruptcy, even if you're getting fair odds. If you are a good tipster and can find an edge over the bookies why waste it using a silly staking strategy? Bet sensibly looking for long-term growth and you'll take much more money off them.
I will consider it a success after I win 15,500 profit. That's fair enough isn't it?

Does everyone here agree to a public apology to me when I win £15' date='500 profit, and agree to refer to me as GOD? Remember Pontius Pilate was wrong 3 times, it's impossible for me to be wrong 5 times.[/quote'] You are to be honest, nothing short of a smart loud mouthed cock with plenty of money and I dont really think anyone here cares whether you do or dont now!! You have only earned one thing here my friend and thats "Instant Dislike" The sooner your stupid pityful cry for help fails, the better.So we can use this thread as a source to prove to future newbies, how it DOESNT work!!

Does everyone here agree to a public apology to me when I win £15,500 profit, and agree to refer to me as GOD? Remember Pontius Pilate was wrong 3 times, it's impossible for me to be wrong 5 times.
The dangerous thing about martingdale, is that it can work short term, you may win your money. But it would be at very high risk. Personaly i hope you crash and burn, it would be a lesson in stupidity for others.

Originally Posted by registry Does everyone here agree to a public apology to me when I win £15,500 profit, and agree to refer to me as GOD? Remember Pontius Pilate was wrong 3 times, it's impossible for me to be wrong 5 times.
No, for 2 reasons. 1. You're a muppet. 2. Martingale does not work and I will not have others falling into the trap that it does. Thread closed.