NBA 28th

Washington v. Charlotte under 197 Charlotte are on a 0-5 under streak, and it's no coincidence at all that they lost their leading scorer (Wallace) 5 games ago! Okafor, Rush, Bogans all out, now Knight is questionable with a concussion that kept him out of most of yesterday's game. The doctors wouldn't let him play, so he'd have to be unlikely tonight... They have scored just 84.6 ppg in those 5, and just 76, 78 & 85 yesterday at home since Bogans went down. Basically, I don't think they can score 85 today...can Washington top 110? Well, they can of course, but I think they are unlikely to in a game that should be over at HT. NO @ Memphis over 172.5 League: 18-8 over (+7.7) away 5+ dog, 2 days off a 10+ ats loss as any home dog. [NO] 10-2 over (12-0 over this no...+13.9) if opp was last away. Memphis games av. significantly more when they play baack-to-back, 184.0, compared to 173.0 when rested. Again, I'm not expecting fire-works, but I think Memphis totals are too low at the moment after a 2-8 run of unders. Golden State -5.5 League: 5-13 (av. loss 13.4) away 5+ dog, no rest off a 10- ats win as home (-3 to +3), if opp last won ats as a 'dog. [Port] 3-8 (1-10 this no...av. loss 14.1) if it was a 10- ats win. Portland have been on a great run, but they've played their last 8 at home which has skewed their stats...and scraping home over a NJ team with no Carter last night certainly wasn't all that impressive. They are still just 4-14 on the road, score just 84.4 ppg and have lost their last 3 by 10, 31 & 14. They also score just 81.7 ppg on no rest. GS won 91-80 @ Portland earlier in the season, and although Richardson is ?? for tonight, Miles played in that game for Portland. GS av. 101.3 at home, and Portland are 0-7 ats when they allow 100+ on the road...Portland shot 51.6% last night, so expect a big scoring let down for them here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.