Hi guys...

Hi guys, i'm Gaz, quite new to betting, only really bet on Horse Racing, only had 3 bets today, one of which came in for me - Hou Viss. I'm only betting small amounts like £1/2 at the moment because i don't know as much as you guys. Do you have any tips for me anyone on the types of bets that are good, anything specific to look out for when betting on horses? ? ? Any decent places to look for tips or advise, apart from on here of course. :) At the moment i have an account with Stan James so do 'normal' bets, not into the lays and stuff on betfair yet, anyone else just do straight backing? ? ? Thanks guys, nice to be here, seems like a nice friendly forum. Gaz.

Re: Hi guys... OoOGazOoO :welcome i am convinced that single level stake betting is the way to go though i admit i don't always practise what i preach if i have multibets its just for a bit of fun/interest only bet what you can afford to loose and don't be afraid to walk away. there is always another day - don't chase your losses. loads of guys who know more than me on here i am still learning too - so don't be afraid to ask the guys for help if you want it. don't talk £'s mate use pts. what 1 pt becomes is up to the individual punter. Good Luck

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.