Andys Friday Picks

Been having some abuse of a mate about my poor run of picking horses so I am challenging him today as he thinks he will do better. Here are my 6 and reasons. Also done this as a Heinz as well. Wolves 3.30 - Byo - Should at least finish in the places but if it can get near to the form it shown last year it can pick up a win here and at a decent price as well. 4.00 - Cimyla - Still improving this horse and has chosen to take this race instead of a handicap tomorrow which it would have been a pick for and the race today is an easier race in my eyes. 4.30 - Blue Patrick - Returns back to a more suitable distance after running well over the shorter 8f. Rise in weights could cause some issues but still feel this race is for the taking Fakenham 2.45 - Bayard - Quite a strong test for this horse. However I feel that it will come on from its last run and be able to take this race. Other danges though are Daraybad and outsider Prize Fighter. 3.20 - Tokala - Clear of all the other on form and should build on an impressive debut. Fontwell 2.35 - Rosemauve - An average race that this should find well within is grasp if you allow for its poor run last time and look more to the two races previous.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.