NBA 27th

Did I say that Philli had sorted out their D?...allowing Orlando to shoot 58.9% would suggest not!! :wall Cleveland -3 League: 1-9 (0-10 this no...av. loss 14.5!) any home dog, 2 days off a 20+ ats loss as away 5+ dog. [indi] The fact that the 20+ ats loss happened to be against the Cavs is a bonus! Indi are really slumping right now...they have won just 2 of their last 8, and now are without O'Neal for 8 weeks! Tinsley is clearly not 100% fit...in the 4 games he has been back he's had a total of 22 points, 11 assists and 13 TO's!! The Artest/Stojakovich trade has been approved, but Peja will not join the Pacers until their next game @ Washington. Cleveland have won their last 3, and even tho they lost the 6 before that, 5 were on the road, and 3 were by a shot or less, and 3 of them were without Gooden. Cleveland are 2-1 v. Indi this season...the loss was a big one at Indi early in the season (November), but O'Neal and Artest had 36 points and 7 offensive boards between them. I think the Cavs will beat the slumping Pacers again tonight, and I think the line will be much higher than 3 at gametime.