NBA 22nd

I really hope no-one got burnt with a -10.5 or -11 yesterday on Milwaukee. :$ Not only did they miss a FT late, but for some reason Charlotte had 2 FT's at the end when a) there was no need for them to shoot in the first place, and b) there was definately no need for the Bucks to be playing close enough D to foul. Tough break. Hopefully we all got the -8.5 in early. :hope Minnesota -6 Philli are just 1-8 ats this season on the road when they don't score 100...and I don't think they will get close here either. Min have allowed just 1 100+ game at home this season (19 games) and allow just 87.9 ppg! Philli on the other hand, allow 103.7 ppg on the road, and 105.0 ppg in their last 5. 9 of the 76'ers 19 road games have been defeats by more than 6, and in the 10 that were either a win or a close loss, just 3 were against winning teams. Minni are 8-1 ats as a fav of -5 to-9...the one 'loss' was last game home to Indi, but they were always in control. Also Hudson missed the game with flu, and his 30 minutes and 10 ppg were missed, replaced off the bench by Carter, who scored just 4 on 25% shooting. Memphis @ Washington under 186.5 7 of the last 8 Memphis games have been under this number...and the one game that wasn't was a 82-111 lost @ Chicago, in which they allowed the Bulls to shoot 62.1%! However, they were playing on back to back nights after hosting Utah the night before. 12 of their 19 road games have been under this number aswell. Washington have allowed just 86 ppg in their last 4 games at home, and if they could only manage 86 in 53 minutes against the defenseless Philli, then they will have all sorts of problems at the rejuvinated Wizzards. 3 of their last 8 away games have goe to OT and that has created a falsely high total for this game. Memphis are no. 1 in the NBA for defense, allowing just 86.9 ppg, just 83.6 in their last 5. If we discount OT games, Memphis have allowed 95+ in just 6 of 38 (minus the OT games) this season. GS @ LAC over 201 The first meeting of the 2 teams was 113-101 @ LA in November...combined 45.1% shooting, 29% 3's and just 17 fast breeak points, so certainly nothing unusual. (It also had just a 41 point last quarter.) 17 of GS's last 22 games have gone over this number...the 5 that didn't they played; Indi (5th least points allowed), Houston (6th least), Memphis (THE least), Detroit (4th least) and their last game v. Cleveland who are really struggling to score without Hughes, and James was hampered after HT with a bruised knee. The Clippers have allowed 100+ in 6 of their last 10...but again, have played some slow, good defensive teams; Houston (2nd worst in scoring, 4th least amount of shots), Orlando (7th worst and 3rd leaast) Utah (3rd worst and 6th least) and Seattle who without Ray Allen scored just 72 (and 93 v. GS) ...Golden State are 9th for scoring and attempt the 3rd most shots! The Clips have also scored 90+ in 10 of their last 11 (@ 98.0 ppg) Should be another fast paced, high scorer this afternoon. Phoenix -10.5 League: 12-3-1 (Av. win 19.3) home 10+ fav, 1 day off a 10- ats win as home 5+ fav, if opp is off a 10+ ats loss and the total is 200+. [Pho] (4-0 (Av. win 23.0) if total 210+ Shows that Seattle are coming off a poor performance, and allowing big points... ...which is absolutely correct! The Suns' defense is stil being under-rated. They allow just 95.2 ppg @ 42% shooting at home this season. Seattle however, allow 107.2 @ 49.8% on the road, and have allowed 109.8 ppg @ 50.5% in their last 5!! Seattle are 0-8 ats as a dog of 7 or more; 0-12 away when scoring <100! 3-10 away when allowing 100+ and 5-14 after scoring 100+, so it's an inconsistant offense. Phoenix won 111-83 in December, and there's no reason at all to suspect anything will change in this game.

Re: NBA 22nd

I really hope no-one got burnt with a -10.5 or -11 yesterday on Milwaukee. :$
:rollin Well Taza, i took the -11 offcause. Cant say say you dident warn me. To sum up my luck yesterday. I went down in injury time on my Swansea bet. I lost with 1 point in the Millwaukee game, and i lost with 1 point in an Ncaa game with Texas. Then i forgot to bet my HT/FT on Gent, i only postet it in the Euro competition. Great night :puke

Re: NBA 22nd Sorry to hear that, Rumlesen. :( You probably don't want to know that Charlotte hit a half court fling on the 1/4 time buzzer and another 3 right on HT. :wall Portland +8 League: 6-12-1 (Av. win 2.2) away 5+ fav, 1 day off a 15+ ats win as aay 4- fav. [Dal] 1-8-1 (Av. win 1.9) if opp is off an ats loss. (inc. SA 99-107 Port as -9 last season) Shows that the line is being over-inflated due to Dallas' last game, but the Clippers just had a poor game. Dallas have won just 3 of their last 10 road games by more than 5; @ Sac (no Peja) @ Houston (no McGrady, Swift, Barry) @ Clips, who, as I said, just had a shocker. Portland are 6-1 on 2+ days rest this season, 3-0 on 3 days...they are on a 4 game winning streak and are playing their best ball of the season, and well enough I think to keep this one reasonably close.

Re: NBA 22nd Yep! The bad beats continue! They were up by 19 late in the 3rd...then I'm pretty sure Philli reeled of 18 straight!! Then they allowed 2 crucial offensive rebounds late when they were a) 4 up and still a big chance to cover; then b) on the winning shot, when OT could have come in very handy! :@