NBA 21st

Milwaukee -8.5 (Ladbrokes) Not sure what the spread will be when it is released by the US books, but I think it will be much higher than this. Charlotte already have Okafor, Rush, Ely and May out, now today their leading scoring Wallace went down with a knee injury. At this point I'd have to say that they are the worst team in the NBA. They have lost 10 of their last 11, the win was in OT against a terribly depleted Houston and 7 of the losses have been by more than this. Milwaukee haven't been playing all that well lately either, but back on track with a big win today. They are 14-3 ats when scoring 100+, and given that Charlotte allow 100.5 ppg on the road, and 105.2 in their last 5, and allowed 100+ in 9 of their last 11, you'd have to think that would be a big chance. Milwaukee won by just 1 point @ Charlotte on Jan 13th, but had 23 turn overs (to 13), and Wallace had 21 points (on 10-14 shooting!) and 15 rebounds. Tough to see Charlotte staying in this game for long.

Re: NBA 21st My intention to play today is Orlando. The Kings are horrible away. Even in their best days, they always captured the points at home und got used to lose away. So, why should it be different now, when they got some other problems in addition. Their only victory in recent time was in Houston - but I hope you agree that Houstoun doesn't count really. The meetings of both teams almost ended with a win for the hometeam. Unfortunately, Orlando lost 2 games against Kings, but one in overtime. Odds are already going down, that makes me feel confident for this bet. I will play the 1.95 to win at bettingstar24, this odd may not be available later this evening.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.