• 17:00 Europoker Daily
    • 18:05 Ladbrokes $100,000 Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 19:30 Sporting Odds Poker Challenge TV Final
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5k freeroll
    • 20:00 Europoker Lucky Dollar
    • 20:00 Betfred Satellite Players Freeroll
    • 20:30 Betfred Premier League
    • 23:00 HoldemPoker $500 Freeroll

Re: **Poker Saturday 21st January** finally in the top 9 . I made a lot of bad judgements while trying to make the money . folded 33 where the 3 came on the flop . Then had to battle it out with someone who pocketed AA . I had 22 . he went all-in after the flop . amazingly , the 2 came for me this time round . And i just about made the table . Phew

Re: **Poker Saturday 21st January** eventually finished 6th for 19.50 :) Very disappointed though . 55 vs AJ vs 33 flop came 66K turn was K river was 4 Should have won the pot . I didn't want to go all-in with that kind of hand , but i was terribly short stacked . Earlier in a few hands earlier , folded 96 only to find that i hit the full house . Oh well , thats poker for u . :)

Re: **Poker Saturday 21st January** opppps spoke too soon . Tried to steal someone's blinds by going all-in on 108 suited . he had a7 . I caught 2 pairs on the flop n turn . Next hand , A10 suited . someone with K3 suited went all in . back to 1500 chips . Safe for a while at least . :)

Re: **Poker Saturday 21st January** Think my luck has turned :notworthy :notworthy :D :D - 1st in the Europoker freeroll ($125) including final hand of KT versus KT - luckily mine were suited and the last 2 cards gave me the flush. Went into final table in close to last position I think and then beat up heniek on the way (Think he was 5th) to victory. Must admit the guy who was chip leader by a long way for most of the time played exceeding crap :rollin . 4 left - Hen goes all in with A summat, I go all in with QQ and he goes all in with T7s before flop. Now all I got to do is do well in the Forum challenge and it will have been a good evening :hope