Loaded Vegas Holiday Tourney

GaF

Re: Loaded Vegas Holiday Tourney Ok - that's good - cos it means that the Loaded download isn't necessary. Just to confirm, you can see tomorrows Loaded qualifier? All I can see is the final....... Can you see the Daily record ones? I can't see any......

Re: Loaded Vegas Holiday Tourney

Ok - that's good - cos it means that the Loaded download isn't necessary. Just to confirm, you can see tomorrows Loaded qualifier? All I can see is the final....... Can you see the Daily record ones? I can't see any......
:wall :wall :wall :wall No....I used the 888 link from here rather than the daily record/loaded...

Re: Loaded Vegas Holiday Tourney I have downloaded "Loaded Poker" and Pacific Poker (Daily Record affiliate) and set up new accounts on both. Seems to be ok and I expect to be able to get in :ok I uninstalled my original Pacific Poker - The loaded one is it's own skin - the Daily Record one looks just the same as the standard Pacific Poker - it therefore seems possible to have both installed on your machine (but not running at the same time!!) There seem to be no practical restraints on having a Pacific Poker, Loaded and Daily Record Account :ok