Daily Record WSOP Seat Freeroll

jolly67

WSOP Qualifier Anyone? Thought this cracking tip worth a thread of its own Jolly. :clap :clap :clap Cheers mate.:ok

Flushed? Feeling Ace? Heart racing? Then you must have already clicked on to online poker, the new passion that’s sweeping the nation. Millions of people from all walks of life are discovering the buzz of Texas Hold’em. Here’s how you can play for a once-in-a-lifetime prize in our FREE poker tournament. Every night you can try your hand at winning a seat at the prestigious World Series of Poker in Las Vegas, worth $10,000. You will join the 888.com team of online qualifiers in their pre-play team talk on tips, play in the WSOP, go to the player’s party AND meet some real pros! Finish as runner-up and you’ll be off on a long weekend to Monte Carlo. The next best finalists will be presented with one of eight 888.com poker chip sets. Every night until January 25th you’ll be able to battle it out for a place at next Thursday’s Grand Final. Whoever comes up trumps on Thursday will then take their seat in the televised finals of the star-studded World Series in Las Vegas.

Re: **Poker Wednesday 18th January** Nice one Jolly :clap :clap This looks exactly the same structure as the tourney that I won my UK Open Seat from (though it was Daily Mirror!!) - so it has to be worth a go. Browsing the lobby I also spotted this Loaded comp - http://www.loaded.co.uk/gambling/tournament.php - will give that a thread of it's own as soon as I've worked out a few more details (i.e. whether it's necessary to remove Pacific and redownload....)

Re: Daily Record WSOP Seat Freeroll don't know if it's me being stupid but having downloaded the software from the Daily Record site, am I meant to receive a password for the actual tournament as well as a password for Pacific ? Well, wouldn't let me register, surprise surprise, so contacted PP and await their response

Re: Daily Record WSOP Seat Freeroll No password - if you downloaded through the DailyRecord site then it "knows" this and will let you enter ..... there is a bit of a delay between download and it knowing though - if you still get "restricted" coming up, contact them and they can manually put you in...... Registration looks to be open ...... but I can't get in for the moment.......

Re: Daily Record WSOP Seat Freeroll

Keeps saying i'm not eligible to register. Have contacted them so we'll see. One lonely entrant so far.
I'm having the same problem .......................... i emailed the support................... haven't heard anything yet :unsure .............. might be a very low turn out if no-one can register :lol

Re: Daily Record WSOP Seat Freeroll Tried to enter couldnt talked to support got this Tammy1 has joined. pistnbr: why cant i register for the daily record tourney i downloaded from their site already have an account Tammy1: hi, welcome to chat please allow me a moment to locate your account. pistnbr: have you found it yet Tammy1: One moment please... Tammy1: I have just checked your account and can see that you have been with us since October. This is for new members only. I am sorry

Re: Daily Record WSOP Seat Freeroll I spoke to live support and they have passed it on to the department who can get me in - they said try again 30 mins before :unsure Has to be a new account, but there seems nothing to stop you signing up a second time......

Re: Daily Record WSOP Seat Freeroll True though . I'll try signing up for another time . :nana

I spoke to live support and they have passed it on to the department who can get me in - they said try again 30 mins before :unsure Has to be a new account, but there seems nothing to stop you signing up a second time......

Says noones registered yet' date=' maybe it's just not open. :unsure[/quote'] There are 2 - 30 mins apart - you're looking at the 8:30 one I presume - the 8:00 one is open :ok but just 1 person registered......

Re: Daily Record WSOP Seat Freeroll If it's the same as the Daily Mirror one before - you can only enter one at a time - 8pm or 8:30 pm - so if you're not out of the first one in the first 30 mins, you can't play in the second one......

Re: Daily Record WSOP Seat Freeroll Well just 3 in so far in the first one (and noone in the second!!!) - top 27 in each qualify for the final - looks like an "Everton Poker" scenario where just turning up gets you in!!!!! For those who have set up new accounts, but can't get in - I think the "worst case" scenario is you can enter tomorrow, when their system has caught up!!! Looks well worth doing - this isn't for an Everton shirt - it's for a WSOP seat!!!!!!

Well just 3 in so far in the first one (and noone in the second!!!) - top 27 in each qualify for the final - looks like an "Everton Poker" scenario where just turning up gets you in!!!!! For those who have set up new accounts, but can't get in - I think the "worst case" scenario is you can enter tomorrow, when their system has caught up!!! Looks well worth doing - this isn't for an Everton shirt - it's for a WSOP seat!!!!!!
i think its the registration problems thats keeping the numbers down ......................... if you remember the betfred daily record competition was resonably busy from the first day and then increased in popularity ( as other non-readers heard about it ) .......................... there will definately be more people trying to register and failing ..... so tonight could be an excellent opportunity .............. if we can get in ............... I just finished talking to live help and i've to try again 1/2 hour before the start :\ :hope

Can't get in either - they're either clamping down on multiple accounts :unsure or their site is down....... hope the site is down......
I just tried the java version and that wouldn't let me in either - I'm guessing its a problem their end.....:unsure