** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

QUICK!!

Guest DannyCash

Guest Khartoum

Re: QUICK!! Unlucky Danny, Was watching your horse, looked like it lost it's position, just off the bend was it, & didn't expect it to feature in the finish, but ran on well. Don't know whether you saw it but I came back in the room about 20 mins after the race & Robert Cooper was saying keep your eye out for Hidden Hope blah blah blah. So that could have knocked a couple of points of it for next time. All the best, Khartoum.

Guest DannyCash

Re: QUICK!! Yes guys I did see the commentary and after thoughts etc.. I cannot take the credit for the tip though. It was from a mate via a contact from the yard - I think he had the sense to pile on it each way. Never mind, will definately follow this horse although the cat is out of the bag so to speak.... Danny

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DannyCash

Re: QUICK!! Anyone remember this post?? Hope so! The Wragg horse was of course Hidden Hope winning today at Chester @ 14-1!!!

Guest Khartoum

Re: QUICK!! FCUK it. Been working all day, haven't even had time to look at my Racing Post, just seen this, hope u had a few quid on Danny. All the best, Khartoum.