• 18:00 Sporting Odds $1000 Raked Hands
    • 19:00 Sporting Odds Safety Net
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 20:00 Stan James Grand Prix
    • 20:30 Betfred Premier League
    • 21:00 Mermaid Poker $10k Freeroll

Re: **Poker Thursday 12th January**

for this goal poker champions league. do i need to buy a magazine so as to get the password' date=' or go looking on the site and find it . please advise thanks kev.[/quote'] If you're signed up with them, then they should have emailed you the password in their "newsletter". Presuming you didn't tick any boxes not to receive information from them :unsure

Re: **Poker Thursday 12th January** Just 24 entrants in the Goalpoker - down to 12 already :loon Recognise 4 PL'rs (at least) in those 12!!! The prize for this is a place in a "$50,000 and trip to Champions League final" final!!! Runs weekly. They seem to run giveaways to football matches quite a bit - this is a site to keep an eye on I think!! Fenner - is this the site you won your England trip on?

Well i won it. :nana **** knows what happens now. P.S what did you have GAF?
Well done mate.:clap:clap:clap You play against other players in a Champions League Style format, with the final taking place at the Stade de France. Finalists will be flown to Paris, stay in luxury accommodation and enjoy limousine transportation through the trip. The winner - The European Champion, no less - leaves Paris with $50,000 in their pocket and a guaranteed seat at the 2007 final. As well as some fantastic footy prizes dished out throughout the tournament, there'll also be quirkier prizes such as flying to South Africa to spend a few minutes swimming around with a Great White Shark (you'll be in a cage for the shark's protection). Looks like you may have a few more tournies?

P.S what did you have GAF?
It was a semi bluff - had the Nut flush draw (with 2 cards to come) Well done mate - nice comeback!!! Earlier one where you had KQ with AQ on the board - you folded to 77 from me :nana :cow

It was a semi bluff - had the Nut flush draw (with 2 cards to come) Well done mate - nice comeback!!! Earlier one where you had KQ with AQ on the board - you folded to 77 from me :nana :cow
You rascart :lol I had you well covered with top pair kings, the 9 kicker wasn't very appealing any higher and I would of probably called. Honestly thought you were holding a monster though. Enjoyed it. Cheers Mrs V, I still have no idea what happens now :unsure . Will fire off an email.

Re: **Poker Thursday 12th January** I'm surprised there isn't more interest in the Stan James Grand Prix Freeroll!!! Noone else in? Entry requirement is just 10 raked hands (which is nothing!! Even the non cash game players can manage that ;) Currently 165 in - starting in 21 mins - prize fund is 3 seats to the WPT Final - with each seat worth $760 + $70 - so total Prize fund is worth $2490 - so that's a "donated buy in" from Stan James of well over $10 per person!!!! Even assuming a load more register before the start!!! Probably too late for this week - but maybe worth trying for next week?

No!!! The final is played live in the Stade de France (for $50,000) I think - all finalists go to Paris - question is exactly how you qualify!!!! http://www.goalpoker.com/index.php?copyID=9
Waiting to recieve confirmation of this by email but GAF i think your definately wrong.:tongue2 The winner of the online final tournament wins a share of the 50k prize money & gets flown out to Paris to watch the Champions League Final (football)at the Stade de France. I'm 99% sure this is the deal.

Re: **Poker Thursday 12th January** That's not what it says on the site Hayward

Here's how it happens: you play against other players in a Champions League Style format, with the final taking place at the Stade de France. Finalists will be flown to Paris, stay in luxury accommodation and enjoy limousine transportation through the trip. The winner - The European Champion, no less - leaves Paris with $50,000 in their pocket and a guaranteed seat at the 2007 final.

Re: **Poker Thursday 12th January** gl Kev - Kevshat is around as well (he said hello - but I didn't see it for ages - then I said hello and it looks like he didn't see it :lol) I'm on 11055 Ah - just noticed EllEssDee sat on my table - struggling a bit on 2145. Ouch - My AKs knocks his AKo out with the flush!!!!!

Re: **Poker Thursday 12th January** Kev(sul) - my all in there against your raise was to get you off the hand - I had AA!!!!!! In the Checknraise freeroll - Kev and I are both doing well - last 15 and we both have above average chips!!!