NBA - Tuesday 10 January

hello! i really not much picking NBA but this one is very intresting on my eyes! Detroit with just 5 loss in NBA playing away game tonight against NO, who is really young team and need time to buid some team play, this season they are struggling ... but one game they can play good and 5 bad in a row ... Detroit is different class team 2 years in a row they were in NBA finals team not changed, have saved team which worked hard 3-4 years, and that's really shows when you look on them play and the standings! Detroit tonight have all them players ... with no serious injury ... NO will play without C.Paul - the main player to win best rookie titul! he leading in scoring the poits, steals, assists, averaging 4 rebounds per game! and today NO will be without him! it will be hard to fight with team like Detroit! P.S. Detroit have lost theyr last game at home against Utah! and i believe they will be more influenced to win this game! My pick Detroit win -8 handicap! good luck! New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets - Detroit Pistons H(8.00 - 0.00) - [email protected] Nordicbet!

Re: NBA - Tuesday 10 January OK not much about nba just fast :) Houston have two big leaders (T.Mcgrady, Y.Ming), tonight they will not play 100%! Bobcats have one big leaders too (E.Okafor, B.Knight) today thoose two guys will back on Bobcats lineup! i have no idea how not stake on this game! really bad that i saw this very late ... :( on not much to talk just Houston withous Yao and T-mac are not Rockets ... stake 10 on this nice odd 1.95! good luck! :cheers Charlote Bobcats - Houston Rockets H(0-5) [email protected] Nordicbet! 10/10!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.